What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bottle of newer bookers, not a huge fan.

This one had great flavor, but it's just so hard to enjoy because the alcohol content is ridiculous. My mouth is raw as fu(k this morning. It was like a chemical peel for my cheeks.

Just a little pour of liquid nitrogen. Not going crazy this morning

Tasty. Will you be alive in 45 minutes?

Bengali. Heating strike water. It's too nice out not to brew and a cigar seems almost evident even though Tesla stock is ****ting the bed right now. ****. It's bonus week at least.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1487872629.679465.jpg

HB coffee Russian imperial stout. The ****ing honeybees are out today.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1487875316.757421.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1487875371.287785.jpg

Someone is having a good day. Cheers.

Wort is boiling. And this cigar gave me the perfect buzz. I need a beer.

Mood.
View attachment 390140

Yup today is a good day! I was jealous of that stick. I think I may pick one up for the warmer weather we have.

Doing my general chemistry labs I have to teach. Will have a beer about 7.. wish I could have one in lab

Attachments

• 1487887686209.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 23
Hey Remmy I heard AMD is rising.

Coke, still feeling a bit queezy from a quick case of the s**ts, saving the beer for tomorrow.

I sold AMD on Tuesday at $14. I bought-in at 8. Only 1,525 shares.

Yup today is a good day! I was jealous of that stick. I think I may pick one up for the warmer weather we have.

Doing my general chemistry labs I have to teach. Will have a beer about 7.. wish I could have one in lab

Atta boy. You need a beer and so do I. Another 80%+ efficiency day.

Had a few Bengalis with the neighbor. Having another one now that he left and I cleaned-up after brewing.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1487888149.875904.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1487888166.097160.jpg

You probably posted but what Chemistry course(s) are you teaching?

This while I do homework

View attachment 1487895093242.jpg

Found one of these left in the fridge. . . .
YES

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-23%20at%208.10.16%20PM_zpsre5os3jx.png

Latest posts

Back