What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are crushable!

image.jpg

Hb helles modified. Its cold for sure. That arctic blast froze the line or something. I worked hard to clear this beer then f..ed it up. It was done fermenting a couple days after brewing. I let it sit two and a half weeks, put it outside in super cold rocky mtn air. Gello fined it for a couple more and then racked the clearest coldest beer. That was until I got to the bottom and decided to fart around and end up with a bunch of yeast in my keg. After the 40 PSI horizontal dance it's a ****show. Oh well cheers!

That reeks of spectrometry.

Lime Core Lizard, HB Hard Limeaide. Who gets the reference?? 10points.

Newly bottled Imperial Stout. Half with chocolate/coconut. Half with chocolate/coffee/ bourbon.

Makes me want to go back to school and have you two tutor me. How is the stout? looks amazing.

Makes me want to go back to school and have you two tutor me. How is the stout? looks amazing.

Not enough chocolate. Used 4oz cocoa nibs for 10days in 5gal. 8oz next time. Wife changed out my Verona for French Roast, found out later, so not the coffee profile I wanted. The beer ended higher then last one, the maltiness appears to muddle the flavors...but they're young.

Drinking my spit for now, until a lunch destination is chosen.

Hb helles modified and myrcenary odells ipa and had a pilsner at lunch from local german brewery called probst

Back