What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some good Montepulciano d'Abruzzo wine. It has to be my favorite red. Nice dark and red fruit character, off dry, a hint of oak. Really just a nice wine.

Water, f*king late for work this morning. Somehow slept through 3 alarms on my fitness watch and the other 3 on my phone vibrated instead of alarmed. New phone so I guess I had a setting wrong.

An apfelwine that was made by pitching store bought juice on top of the dregs from a blueberry wine that had D47 and a champagne yeast in it. It's interesting but too young and has a light sulfur aroma. It has a really pretty deep pink color and is very clear. I'm pretty impressed with it considering it was a rush job.

OH. MY. GOD. Latest Tired Hands Milkshake. When was the last time I was blown away like this???

aviary-image-1468942331597.jpg

Started with a sun king sunlight cream ale. Had about six boxers since. Working on the tractor till I gave up and decided to push mow. It's blasted hot in Indiana today.

I've had this several times. For $5.59, it's good. But not sure what the hype continues to be about.

View attachment 362747

I really like lunch- it's a solid IPA. Not over done but super balanced. After drinking dipas I can see how it seems boring but it is such a well constructed beer that doesn't rely on mosaic or citra to hide its flaws.

I don't get the hype behind tiny beautiful. I also really like mean old tom stout

Homebrew SAC IPA (Simcoe-Amarillo-centennial)
View attachment 362775

SAC Up IPA? :mug:

Just mulling over a Two Roads Unorthodox Russian Imperial Stout. It's... good but... not wowing me even though I feel liker it should be. I don't know if I need to let this age out a bit or what but something isn't finishing right. The finish kind of reminds me of when you accidentally chew on some coffee grounds and get that sharp dry bitter shock. I'm getting a bit of that.

Back