What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ursh.... Suck, man. Hope it opens a door to a great place that you wouldn't have gone for otherwise!

Water, at the park following an epic scooter wipe out. Skivving off work tomorrow, so might go deep tonight.

The app is not letting me pm tonight. Message received and thank you. Thank you more than you know.

Seems they dragged the snot out of that ... :confused: ... vino.

Had to build up a trail of "evidence" to get the job done. Funny thing is, none of the people that got me canned will be there in six months. Flocc it. I am free. I am also drinking fantastic beers from PA and TX.

Side note PA. I am heading to Hershey next week. Be ready for me!

Prost!

Had to build up a trail of "evidence" to get the job done. Funny thing is, none of the people that got me canned will be there in six months. Flocc it. I am free. I am also drinking fantastic beers from PA and TX.

Side note PA. I am heading to Hershey next week. Be ready for me!

A stop at Troegs would in order then and if you can manage a detour to the southwest of Harrisburg, Al's of Hamden is great.

Water. Got sticky out this evening and between an after dinner walk, putting away cushions and finishing my coffee roasting I got sweaty. Ready for the cooler weather in a day or two!

77's grass is crappier than my grass.

Abita Wrought Iron IPA

IMG_20150928_194701.jpg

Good night hbt. Gonna turn wrenches for cash tomorrow. Got a weeks with of work to put off the cluster****. Cannot wait for a wek at Hershey enjoying old car guys and yuengling.

View attachment 306360

NUFAN

I'm rifling through another batch way too fast. Anybody got a decent price on a 15 - 20 gallon kettle?

I hate to share because it will get harder to grab deals... but http://www.homebrewfinds.com/

I have seen 20 gallon kettles on there for $120, with ports on them.

Second pour, see the last pick. Almost 2 years to to the day. Hummus with Zattar spice and jalapeno. Nice, but the nose is running from the heat. Dang.. those are good jalapenos.

Back