What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to build up a trail of "evidence" to get the job done. Funny thing is, none of the people that got me canned will be there in six months. Flocc it. I am free. I am also drinking fantastic beers from PA and TX.

Side note PA. I am heading to Hershey next week. Be ready for me!

Be sure to go to chocolate world. It's mostly free and fun. Only place I've ever had a Kit Kat milkshake. Also, if you venture to the Renaissance fair, you will be essentially paying money to enter an out door mall filled with street performers. No idea what the appeal is there

Be sure to go to chocolate world. It's mostly free and fun. Only place I've ever had a Kit Kat milkshake. Also, if you venture to the Renaissance fair, you will be essentially paying money to enter an out door mall filled with street performers. No idea what the appeal is there

Meh... get a real Renaissance fair. Come to MD!

Was going to make a tasteless chocolate joke, not drunk enough. Gimme a few, onto a apfelwein. No pic... yadda yadda.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1443498251.304404.jpgglad to be back home. Wow yall covered a lot of ground this weekend. Good luck, get well soon, moms will be moms, and cheers. There that about covers it all. Oi Oi Oi!

Now time for a PSA: wear your seat belts.

The funeral we were at today was for a 26 yo kid that was in a car accident that he would have been able to walk away from had he been wearing a seatbelt.

Meh... get a real Renaissance fair. Come to MD!

Was going to make a tasteless chocolate joke, not drunk enough. Gimme a few, onto a apfelwein. No pic... yadda yadda.

Odd timing there.

We were just invited (formally, we've known about it for a while but got the formal invitation today) to my wife's gay drag queen friend's wedding (he and his partner have been together longer than my wife and I have, and it's been 10 years for us) now that it's legal in VA. And it's a masquerade ball, apparently.

So decision was made that it's off to the MD Rennfest to pick up masks, most likely.

Seriously, the Maryland Renaissance Festival is awesome, and worth a trip for anyone in the mid-Atlantic.

Drinking water.

Just don't ... blah

PumpkinYuck.jpg

Odd timing there.

We were just invited (formally, we've known about it for a while but got the formal invitation today) to my wife's gay drag queen friend's wedding (he and his partner have been together longer than my wife and I have, and it's been 10 years for us) now that it's legal in VA. And it's a masquerade ball, apparently.

So decision was made that it's off to the MD Rennfest to pick up masks, most likely.

Seriously, the Maryland Renaissance Festival is awesome, and worth a trip for anyone in the mid-Atlantic.

Drinking water.

Sounds like an interesting time!

Water, coffee, mak'n breakfast for the young'n.

Coffee. Dreary day up here. At least I get to celebrate my anniversary with swmbo by driving my son all over town tonight for hockey and scouts. :thumbdown:

Water. Lots of water. Trying to keep up with the rate it's exiting my body. I don't know what is going on with my guts this morning but I don't like it

Sounds like an interesting time!

Water, coffee, mak'n breakfast for the young'n.

"Interesting" is probably the way to put it. We were taking bets before opening the invitation. We expected enough glitter to explode out that we would have to vacuum afterwards :drunk:. I have no idea what to expect from this wedding, and I'm both curious and terrified. Hah.

Home early from work and drinking water, before I go get my teeth drilled into for a while.

You been camping the past couple months?!

Water. Cool, rainy day here. I'm liking it. :D

Camped a bit earlier in the season. Have a bit of a marathon coming up. This weekend, one night of camping (tent camping) and two days of activities with the boy's Cub Scouts (I hate the Cub Scouts) and then two weekends in a row with actual RV trips...but one is only 30 minutes from home.

Coffee at work. Really slow all week. Really thinking of using the down time to redo my resume and start applying for other jobs.

Back