What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, you're out of beer and the nearest bottle shop is 5k away? Because, I see no other reason to run.

Ever seen the show Wipeout? This is basically a 5k with the obstacles. Plenty of beer afterwards. Not to mention attractive women in the water traps. Should be amusing. I am beer powered.

What's up Alkies!!

HB Amber by the fire.

IMG_20150619_213615.jpg

Why's that now?

I'd pay worthwhile money for a 6 pack of finsfans Big XII Tripel. Savoring last drops.

What? The fact that you're terrible or the fact that my wife sees no reason for a drunk man to drink more?

(Someone pm me your address. I gotta have some of theses beers)

Ever seen the show Wipeout? This is basically a 5k with the obstacles. Plenty of beer afterwards. Not to mention attractive women in the water traps. Should be amusing. I am beer powered.

Sounds interesting. Have fun!

Or the dog jumping across my arm while I'm drinking a beer trying to post to this thread while watching MMA.

Disregard. Doesn't matter.

Busch light.

Yuengling draft...okay. Just about played out the draft options here. They have Guinness, but not confident that they know how to properly pour one. My Martini earlier was the young lady's first.

1434775698749676704278.jpg

Water.

So I finally polish my resume to where I believe it is perfect, go to submit it through the HR portal...and it's down for maintenance. LOL.

Guess I am getting up early tomorrow to submit it.

Woo! Bulleit Bourbon. Nice palate cleanser. Chasing with a little Thomas Creek Appalachian Amber.

IMG_20150620_012824118.jpg

Back