What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 285641

Finsfans vanilla face. It's a niiiiiiice.

Why I just opened that as well. Very nice indeed.
View attachment 285642

And it's @finsfan you fool!

View attachment 285643

Going to crazy town. Thanks finsfan. Oh. I don't @finsfan on my phone. Last I checked it didn't do anything. Could be wrong and almost drunk.

Don't tell me how to live my life!

*checks cellar, makes sure the HB stash didnt get raided*

Why's that now?

I'd pay worthwhile money for a 6 pack of finsfans Big XII Tripel. Savoring last drops.

I have a couple more you could buy! ;)

Which was your favorite?

Thats a tough questions haha I really liked all four of the new ones on tap. Tomahawk was really piney and bitter so that was probably my favorite.

on the quaffii. gotta do the wally-world trip today. but we get to go to the best Taco John's I've ever been to! and the owner is a home brewer as well. while I'm gone, y'all stay out of my properly cellared Bud Lights!

Comic book convention today...seeing some great artists, a friend, and some cosplay girls. After last night, I'm on coffee and Aleve. Energy may be tough to muster today.

Water. Puked in the sink last night. But no hangover because I took a prenatal vitamin. It's the perfect cure for a hangover and I know it works because I've never seen a pregnant woman with a hangover.

Water. Drank enough at the wedding last night to kill a small horse. Got home at 2 and had to get up early and watch daughter's softball game for 2 hours. I need a nap.

Water. Puked in the sink last night. But no hangover because I took a prenatal vitamin. It's the perfect cure for a hangover and I know it works because I've never seen a pregnant woman with a hangover.

Sadly, I have.

Coke, waiting for food at five guys

On the way to a family get together. Still hurting, but not as much as Swmbo's car. Just found out babysitter ran into the house with it and ripped some paint off while taking the kids to the park yesterday. Didn't say anything to us either. Wtf? :mad:

On the way to a family get together. Still hurting, but not as much as Swmbo's car. Just found out babysitter ran into the house with it and ripped some paint off while taking the kids to the park yesterday. Didn't say anything to us either. Wtf? :mad:

youre-fired-actors-fired-from-tv-movie-roles.gif

Dude needs to get on his game.

Been mowed once this year, by me. I am not a manicured lawn guy, respect people that put the time and money into it but cannot free up enough of either ... But damnit, the grass gets cut! If I can't find time to do it myself I pay somebody to do it. Lazy people piss me off.

Been mowed once this year, by me. I am not a manicured lawn guy, respect people that put the time and money into it but cannot free up enough of either ... But damnit, the grass gets cut! If I can't find time to do it myself I pay somebody to do it. Lazy people piss me off.

I totally agree with you. My only "neighbor" (only house within sight) keeps his **** together as far as the lawn goes. That picture you posted would floccing make me drink more beer to forget about the sight of it, ha ha.

My oldest says he wants to click on the "banana guy." So, here it goes. :ban::ban:

Back