What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weller 12, bitters, some fake sugar, lots of ice and a hearty splash of saranac root beer to take just a bit of the bite off. Also in a 24oz cup cause it's been one of those days....
No pic cause it's not working for me on the app and I could give a shiz

Rogue Mocha Porter. No reason for a picture. It looks like beer...in a glass.

That sucks. You at least able to get it covered under insurance of some form?

Nope, work laptop, even worse.

And the crowd goes wild?

How was the show. I would have gone to that show. Was supposed to go to Steve Miller Band at Wolftrap on Wednesday, but my ticket source fell through.

Is it?

People suck. And thats why I cab/Uber when I go into DC. People suck.

Crappy coffee. They somehow got the flavor of heated plasticwrap in the coffee this morning. I really need to get more coffee to bring into the office. this cafeteria stuff sucks.

Small crowd, but it was fun.

It is Friday! Going in late and getting off early

This after the gym

View attachment 285456

.... So, undoing what you just did?

I dislike you right now. I mean, I dislike you on just a normal day, but especially right now.

Finally home from a long, long, long freakin day and just want to go to bed. But, since that ain't happening soon, it's beer, bourbon or rum.....or all three.

Isn't it supposed to be whiskey, scotch and beer?

Attachments

• 1434763002123.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 39
No. It crept up to the very top but it wasn't a gusher.

This is really good man. Want to share the recipe with me?

Certainly! Ill pm you when i get home.

Had your Brett Brawl tonight as well. Only second sour I've had. First was monks cafe Flemish sour. Just as good. Thanks man.

Wow! Thats good company! Cheers man!

Quail on a bed of black barley. Amazing. So glad this place is open and already having tons of business.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1434763155.985853.jpg

I dislike you right now. I mean, I dislike you on just a normal day, but especially right now.

:D

IFinally home from a long, long, long freakin day and just want to go to bed. But, since that ain't happening soon, it's beer, bourbon or rum.....or all three.

One bourbon, one scotch, and one beer.

You are going to get about 8 pours out of that tiny glass. Enjoy!

I better pace myself, haha.

Every time I go to Fireworks I find myself having to try whatever is on cask. Tonight I had Sixpoint Righteous cask style. Really good. And it paired well with the bacon and blue cheese pizza. No pic. Didn't happen. Now time to relax because I have to run a 5k tomorrow.

Every time I go to Fireworks I find myself having to try whatever is on cask. Tonight I had Sixpoint Righteous cask style. Really good. And it paired well with the bacon and blue cheese pizza. No pic. Didn't happen. Now time to relax because I have to run a 5k tomorrow.

So, you're out of beer and the nearest bottle shop is 5k away? Because, I see no other reason to run.

Only if I'm being chased by something I can't kill with my bare hands.

View attachment 285638

I really don't like this beer. But it's 9% so I drink both of the sampler back to back. Then I forget how much I don't like drinking it.

Real Ale is a tool of satan.

The only bottle of that I ever drank met the sink drain pretty quick. Good thing it was free.

The only bottle of that I ever drank met the sink drain pretty quick. Good thing it was free.

You're a monster. It needs one thing to make it okay. Unfortunately that one thing is a basic understanding of the brewing process. It's too hot, too sweet, and wayyy over carbed. Other than that, it's beer.

Back