What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7up, trying to get bright enough on son's day off to bottle some kottbusser that isn't as clear as before I added honey & molasses. Nice & dry at least. Damn, I hate it when things are going good & then go bad in cold floccin' weather...:mad:

Last edited:
View attachment 265352
Brutus down! Et tu, Brute? Et tu?

Really? Even coffee mugs aren't safe around you! :eek:

Sanitizing stuff. Brewing and maybe bottling some beer today before son's hockey tournament.

I had that happen to me the morning after a bender/punk show. a bunch of us were just BSing and drinking quaffii the next morning at this girls apartment. the floccing cup wanted liberation but fell to a horrible shattered death at my feet. it was full.

If you like cigars and get to the Tampa area, check out Ybor city...if you haven't already. And while there, check out Coppertail Brewing...their Night Swim Porter is really good. I was there this past December and someone here recommended it. Next time...I going to stop by their brewery in Ybor.

Crap, forgot to mention Coppertail in my list. I have a six pack of Night Swim I picked up while I was there. Their Free Dive IPA is also quite good.

it's been a loooong time since someone's enjoyed the Coq around here! people been all over the Chub but haven't downed a Coq in ages! I hope @BourneSupremacy enjoyed that Coq as much as Nuzzle would have!

it's been a loooong time since someone's enjoyed the Coq around here! people been all over the Chub but haven't downed a Coq in ages! I hope @BourneSupremacy enjoyed that Coq as much as Nuzzle would have!

What in the hell is a nuzzle or a nizzle? And yes the beer was great!

I was beginning to worry for a minute. All is right in the world again. Except I don't have a beer in hand.

View attachment 265372
Egg pies. Coffee. Making plans for my birthday girl. Gonna be a fun day, she's a fun kid.

I hope you enjoy it. I'm not particularly fond of quiche. So, to me, that looks like my childhood when I'd go to Nana's for dinner and she'd make quiche. As if be still sitting at the table after everyone's been done and cleaned the kitchen. And I'd be pushing around cold quiche on my plate. Ugh.

Just finished some coffee and onto sampling all my beers throughout the day. Final sample of hefe, will bottle today or tomorrow.

They say something about a nurse's touch... He's like the friggan' angel of death! :p

Grapefruit Sculpin and boiling my DIPA.

So breaking glasses equates to being a ****ty nurse? **** you i'm a phenomenal nurse. I'm definitely not a phony bull**** heroic Florence Nightingale type those nurses usually do suck. If you're sick you want me to be your nurse. Aren't you the guy who was crying because somebody was pooping where you work?

So breaking glasses equates to being a ****ty nurse? **** you i'm a phenomenal nurse. I'm definitely not a phony bull**** heroic Florence Nightingale type those nurses usually do suck. If you're sick you want me to be your nurse. Aren't you the guy who was crying because somebody was pooping where you work?

Hahaha you breaking glasses doesn't equate to being a ***** nurse. I was busting your chops. ;) I'm sure it's just glasses that meet their maker around you. :p

And yes, I hate cleaning up poop.

Hahaha you breaking glasses doesn't equate to being a ***** nurse. I was busting your chops. ;) I'm sure it's just glasses that meet their maker around you. :p

And yes, I hate cleaning up poop.

Sorry. I'm tthe most self-effacing guy you'll ever meet. I don't take myself that seriously which is why openly share my shortcomings so often on here. Somethings however off-limits my wife my children my career. Everything else is fair game

Mom and Dad are going to come in and scold us here soon. Better shape up. :p

Protein shake. Need to pull the area rug on the deck and clean it. No more beer spills I hope.

Sorry. I'm tthe most self-effacing guy you'll ever meet. I don't take myself that seriously which is why openly share my shortcomings so often on here. Somethings however off-limits my wife my children my career. Everything else is fair game

Sounds like someone has heard one too many male nurse jokes.

So, there's a barrel aged tap take over at the local pizza house and taproom. This is a pretty decent list:
2014 Black Ops
50/50 Eclipse Buffalo Trace
50/50 Eclipse 23 yr Evan Williams
50/50 Eclipse Hi West Rye
50/50 Eclipse Hi West Bourbon
50/50 Eclipse Java Coffee
BA old Rasputin
Free Will Black Friday
BA B.O.R.I.S.
The Bruery Smoking Wood
Lost Abbey Diliverance
Lost Abbey Angels Share
4 Hands Madagascar
4 Hands Volume 1

And I'm hangin today with my beautiful 8 year old daughter. Now, seeing as how this is in their speak easy and not in the main dining area, I'd feel very irresponsible taking my daughter with me. It's killing me!

Back