What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of my deductions were unplanned, but that's how I roll. ;) Best get out the bag of frozen peas haha. They said on the radio yesterday that this time of year is when the most guys get it done. Apparently that way they can just hang out and watch basketball all day. Not a bad plan if you're into that sort of thing.

Point of clarification: you guys are talking about exemptions, not deductions.

[takes nerd hat off]

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

[takes nerd hat off]

Speaking of which... I should start thinking about finishing up doing my taxes.

[takes nerd hat off]

I knew that was coming as soon as I hit send. Considered editing it but said floc it.

While I'm on a roll sharing personal info, I went through the food stamp process when I was a kid. My dad's business failed shortly after my brothers (twins, one with severe medical issues) were born. My dad ended up taking a couple jobs and working 16 hr days for a while to get us back off the program.

So I view it as something that is VERY help for those with bad luck in a time of need, but im proud of my old man for working his way out of it instead of just getting used to it.

You guys are again a bad influence on me. I went into the local place that has Hopslam every year, thinking maybe they had some KBS. They got one case in, and it is already gone. But I felt bad leaving empty handed, so I bought me a bag of Swedish Fish and ate the whole damn thing. #fatasscrossing

You guys are again a bad influence on me. I went into the local place that has Hopslam every year, thinking maybe they had some KBS. They got one case in, and it is already gone. But I felt bad leaving empty handed, so I bought me a bag of Swedish Fish and ate the whole damn thing. #fatasscrossing

Well that story took a turn that I did not expect. :D

I've grown too cynical... these days I don't even bother with anything that isn't widely distributed in my area.

Well that story took a turn that I did not expect. :D

I've grown too cynical... these days I don't even bother with anything that isn't widely distributed in my area.

Me either. But I just thought I'd stop in and see. I will not drive or wait in line for it, but the place is across the street from the CPA firm where I was picking stuff up, so thought I'd ask if they had any lying around. Last time I did that, they told me they'd have Hopslam in the morning...

EDIT: and it really isn't my favorite beer, but thought it would be nice to include something as hard to find in a trade package.

Weyerbacher Sunday Morning Stout. If this is in your distro footprint, find it. Probably the best bottle from them Ive had to date (I am sort of partial to the BA Coffee stouts, though)

But... But.... But... the infographic says it is not going to be relased until next month.
2015-Availability-Calendar-920x710.jpg

Thats what I get for listening to the people who make it.

But... But.... But... the infographic says it is not going to be relased until next month.

Don't know why the chart reads like that. I know people who already have it and my buddy at the beer store says he was allotted one case, and it is gone...

Don't know why the chart reads like that. I know people who already have it and my buddy at the beer store says he was allotted one case, and it is gone...

It's interesting they call it an "Availability Calendar" rather than a release schedule. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Weyerbacher Sunday Morning Stout. If this is in your distro footprint, find it. Probably the best bottle from them Ive had to date (I am sort of partial to the BA Coffee stouts, though)

I am not in Weyerbacher's distro footprint. :(

They released in Michigan only on either the 13th or 14th. The rest of the distro area is embargoed until March 30th (in many cases they already have the beer at the distributor, though). My favorite bar is planning a release party at just after midnight on the 30th with flights of 2014 and 2015 and a couple other things.

Water.

Haven't seen it around here yet but looking forward to trying it.

Also Tarte Nouveau bottles are hitting distro in April. Can't wait for that!

I feel fer ya lad ... my oldest is 25 and she has no intention of leaving home ... :beard:

Ha! My oldest is 28 and she married 2-1/2
years ago. THAT was a wallet drain! But now she's HIS problem... Well, primarily. But she IS making me a grandpa in a couple of months. Ooph.

Drinking some zero calorie orange-mango
carbonated water stuff...meh.

Back