What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. It seems like the higher AA hops can pack more aroma in there. What temp did you ferment US-05 at?

That specific brew? 67F. It's not an in-your-face IPA with the hops. But it has a distinct berry aroma and flavor. I wouldn't say it's anything like using Columbus/Citra/Simcoe/Cascade.

An ESB on nitro? How very British of you.

Water. OMG this day gets a solid F-.

Are you ready to drink? Or do I have to show you girls (including @billy-klubb ) how it's done?

Stepping it up a notch. Hey @WesleyS you want me to bring you a bottle of this next time I come to Houston? ;)

_DSC3913.jpg

You mean Imperial Stout? :p

I need some of that. Hope it tastes better than it did a few weeks ago. What did you think this time around?

Yeah. Doesn't have what I thought was a plasticky taste anymore, but I also don't think it tastes good. Not off just not good. So I really just don't know.

Not happy with it being a kit but it was a gift so free is free.

Stepping it up a notch. Hey @WesleyS you want me to bring you a bottle of this next time I come to Houston? ;)

WooHoo!!! DFH rocks my world! ;)
Actually, I'd love to get my hands on a couple bottles of World Wide Stout. That's the only one of theirs that we don't get here.
Never had Palo Santo, but heard it's good.

Doesn't look like you're doing too bad yourself, I'd rock that!

Thanks! Venison is my absolute favorite meat. And it's so good grilled. I can't believe some people only fry it. Such a waste.

Looks @coldcrash 'ed :D

Shut your mouth before I BillyKlubb you in the berries! :p
It's a good medium. That's about as rare as I do venison. Now, as for a beef steak, like I always say, they overcooked him when they branded him. :D

WooHoo!!! DFH rocks my world! ;)
Actually, I'd love to get my hands on a couple bottles of World Wide Stout. That's the only one of theirs that we don't get here.
Never had Palo Santo, but heard it's good.

I've got 7 bottles of 2013 in my cellar. I'll bring you one next time I'm in town.

Back