What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home brew Belgian Pale during mash in.

IMG_20151025_143834360.jpg

I'll do a $4$ trade with you for Rodenbach. Not a ton of selection here, but we have grand cru and caractere rouge.

View attachment 311842

Beer in a minute.

We just started getting distribution a little bit ago. Cooked stave, on the other hand....

PM me, always happy to arrange something.

Flying dog IPA.

Attachments

• 1445800466733.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 54
Definitely a well balanced DIPA.

Nice, for moving to all grain. Hoping I can do the same in a couple months

I started doing PM awhile back, and was still using our range. I decided that I was going to make the move after ~2 years of extract and PM batches.

I have been collecting pieces here and there, this is pretty much my early Christmas.

Brew day postponed. :(
Now just getting some home maintenance stuff done instead and watching a little football along the way. Do the announcers all like they want to have their lips sewn to Brady's anus or is it just today?
View attachment 311857

They're almost always so far up his A they get their mail delivered to his back pocket.

Gavin could make my hb look good with the pictures he takes.

I've seen no problems with your beers. You do take some crappy pics though. I always assume you meant to.

Water. I drank all of my weekend allowance at the hockey game last night. Wasted good beers on free Dos Equis and Miller Lite. I might cheat myself and have a couple anyway.

I feel you. SWMBO'S dad helped himself to some Rodenbach when babysitting. I have to trade the #%@- out of things to get it. His excuse - you had two of them, didn't want to take your last if anything.

Better yet - 'it didn't taste good - I barely drank any. It tasted sour, like it went bad.'

Anyway, hair of the dog will make things better, right?

Which Rodenbach? I see a bunch of it all the time at Total Wine.

Fourth Oskar Blues IPA while watching the Cowboys. Making some wings...or trying to.

About halfway through the boil and switching from home brew to Sierra Mist...so I don't screw up and burn myself or miss an important step. Thought that Sierra Mist was diet...oops. The diabeetus just may flare up.

Back