What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This, no good

WP_20141224_015.jpg

Where do you order your hops from? I get mine locally and am curious to know what you paid for that Mosaic, since I've bought 1-lb. bags of it many times.

In this case, Label Peelers, but lots of places typically shopping around for the best deal (including LHBS). It was a pre-order special for 19.77 a pound for Mosaic (Citra was 19.99 and Centennial was 18.87).

I think the LHBS sells it for $2.50 per ounce here. Never asked him for pound pricing because of that. I guess you guys up north get it cheaper. lol

More coff.

I was afraid of how much it would cost when I asked him to order it. Now I think I'll just have him start ordering hops for me by the pound. Basically half the price on most stuff.

In this case, Label Peelers, but lots of places typically shopping around for the best deal (including LHBS). It was a pre-order special for 19.77 a pound for Mosaic (Citra was 19.99 and Centennial was 18.87).

Got my preorder from Labelpeelers today after waiting all this time they shorted me a pound of Citra. Wtf?

Got my preorder from Labelpeelers today after waiting all this time they shorted me a pound of Citra. Wtf?

Labelpeelers sucks. LP screwed up several orders and then were a PITA to deal with about their mistakes so I haven't ordered from them in a few years. Did you miss the hops preorder debacle of 2012? I've never preordered from them, but have seen more than a few people pissed about it on here.

Labelpeelers sucks. LP screwed up several orders and then were a PITA to deal with about their mistakes so I haven't ordered from them in a few years. Did you miss the hops preorder debacle of 2012? I've never preordered from them, but have seen more than a few people pissed about it on here.
Yeah, apparently I missed that. I've only ordered a couple things from them in the past, but didn't have issues to this point.

Back