What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee. Hitting the road soon. Time to hit the slopes!

Late houseguests who also overstay their welcome? That's how you don't get invited back.

Water. My sister's iPad alarms were all set and they went off every 20 minutes starting at 5:15 am. :-( coffee is on the horizon for me.

This slightly earlier.
Mama Hello is absolutely not amused with me and my nephew.
View attachment 244434
Prime rib
View attachment 244435

you should show her the vid of me in a wig and teeth out and be all, "At least I'm not like that jackass, innit?":rockin:

quaffii here. we just finished the first season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on NetFlix last night. now we're looking for a new show to fill the space. I'm thinking Firefly or 4400.

you should show her the vid of me in a wig and teeth out and be all, "At least I'm not like that jackass, innit?":rockin:

quaffii here. we just finished the first season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on NetFlix last night. now we're looking for a new show to fill the space. I'm thinking Firefly or 4400.

Can't go wrong with firefly

Bojack Horseman was suprisingly good... great intro as well.

On topic: I'm drinking a Blue Agave Full Throttle. Cuz I'm EXTREME!

Pretty nice (I think I rated it a 4/5 on Untappd). Basically a hoppy barleywine. I would probably drink one now and age the other and see if you can get some next year.

One is for a Hello, but I think I'll put mine away for next year...thanks! Good advice!

Quaffi and relaxing for a bit. Maybe make some casseroles or something later to put in Mom's freezer when we go visit tomorrow.

@Billy-Klubb Have you seen "Arrow"...a few seasons in and a good show.

Coffee. Have to head out and hit Costco to grab a few things for the father in law. Then (god help me) I have to go to the most snooty mall in Tucson to see if I can get my phone fixed/replaced. At least I have an appointment.
Then, the shower arm broke last night, just inside the wall. Now I gotta cut out some drywall, see what I need to fix it, then leave it open for a few days to dry out. Guess we'll be showering in the daughters bathroom for a bit.

Did you tell her, "well at least I'm not living in a van down by the river"
I actually want to live in a van down by the river. Jokes on her.

Haha I told her it could be worse and she should count her blessings.

Coffee.

Coff, unpacking part of my pre-order for next year (still waiting on another couple pounds of Centennial and Citra to ship).

Where do you order your hops from? I get mine locally and am curious to know what you paid for that Mosaic, since I've bought 1-lb. bags of it many times.

After that crap I wanted a beer that would not disappoint.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419617106.059794.jpg

@bucknuts rye smoked porter of the oaked variety. This thing is great! the smoke is very strong. I think the oak adds something. I am gonna do my best to sit on the other one for a while and see if the smoke dies off to let the wood and the rye come back to the front. I will fail at this though cause I could drink the hell out of it just as it is and have no ability to age beers.

After that crap I wanted a beer that would not disappoint.
View attachment 244505

@bucknuts rye smoked porter of the oaked variety. This thing is great! the smoke is very strong. I think the oak adds something. I am gonna do my best to sit on the other one for a while and see if the smoke dies off to let the wood and the rye come back to the front. I will fail at this though cause I could drink the hell out of it just as it is and have no ability to age beers.

It was so smokey/oaked initially that it was undrinkable its mellowed enough that I can now drink it.

It was so smokey/oaked initially that it was undrinkable its mellowed enough that I can now drink it.

I must have a higher tolerance for smoky then cause I love it... Just know with some age I will get the rye back and you know how I feel about the rye!

I need another beer. I can just imagine @Hello doing this last night after all of those beers.

annies-boobs.gif

Latest posts

Back