What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411684949.972112.jpg
My Cream Ale

Well an hour of my life gone waiting in line for Test Track only to have it close when the skies opened up. :(

On the bright side - right next door is the Craft Beer location for the food & wine festival! :rockin:
View attachment 225910

The food and wine festival at Epcot is amazing. Did it 5 years ago and can't wait to do it again. For a few bucks, you can sample some amazing food and wine! #jealous

At The Barley House in Concord NH before a moe. show at the Center for Performing Arts enjoying a Great Rhythm Amplified Amber Ale, perfect for some great rock and roll music.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

First sample of my lambic, soon to be kreik. This is amazing already! Clearest beer ive ever brewed somehow haha. So good, only a year left before i can drink it. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411692871.831896.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411693255.044918.jpg
Taster of my bourbon oaked RIS. I think it's ready to bottle.
Question: this has been bulk aging off the yeast cake for a month and is about 9%. Should I add yeast at bottling or you think there are enough critters still there to do the job? I'd like to give bottles as Christmas gifts, so not in a hurry to carb, but don't want to give flat beer...

View attachment 225954
Taster of my bourbon oaked RIS. I think it's ready to bottle.
Question: this has been bulk aging off the yeast cake for a month and is about 9%. Should I add yeast at bottling or you think there are enough critters still there to do the job? I'd like to give bottles as Christmas gifts, so not in a hurry to carb, but don't want to give flat beer...

To be safe ill add some us05 just to be sure. For my sours/brett i add us05 to insure its carbonated. It might carb but just add some just to be sure.

Back