What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bottle conditioned saison, as much as I hate bottling there's something to it, delicious

IMG_4096.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407278056.324017.jpg
Always a good option. Lots of paperwork left and a wife screaming for dinner.... A two hearted on the porch makes it all a bit better.

Water while brewing. Decided it was now or never, even though I've gotta be up stupid early to cover someone's shift tomorrow 3.5ish hours away, because a tropical storm diverted a ship and he's gonna be stuck at the port tomorrow all day. Stupid weather screws everything up. So hopefully done by 10am, in bed, and then up and out the door 4:30ish tomorrow morning...

Still working on a nugget nectar after running to the lhbs. Brewing the zombie dust up since the kids are still at the grandparents house and swmbo is out with friends. :)

1407281313584.jpg

Insane workout today so I can drink as much as I ****ing want. It's TKO Tuesday and nothing, absolutely nothing, will TKO me today. Not even this petty bottle of brew.
Smacked.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407281804.962512.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407282075.636244.jpg
I am honestly not a huge fan of this beer.... But using my work phone as a coaster on a day like today would make coors light taste like Pliny.

Back