What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. Back home and tired as hell. Picked up a bunch of stuff today (too exhausted to take pictures tonight) but the crappy roads in Baltimore caused a bottle of Black Albert to explode n my trunk. :mad:

Not sure if I'm more pissed about losing the beer or the freakin mess I had to clean up.

Drinking my hydrometer test marris otter el dorado smash it tastes much better than my first AG batch it smelled slightly like spent grain that's been sitting out too long but then I took a sip and it was almost magical :D ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407285045.813884.jpg

Stopped in to Ouray Brewery today after a dip in the local hot springs. Fun little spot. Had their brown and the wife got their blonde. Killer smoked trout dip.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407285959.501458.jpg

Also a great shirt.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407285987.689357.jpg

Elevation 7437 awesome DIPA at supper. Was draft no need for pic.
Now this. Found it marked down to $2.99 today at grocery store well worth the price
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407287196.913559.jpg

Water. I asked for tomorrow off and was ignored. I didn't think I could be more cranky, I was wrong.

ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!

Just kidding, the app is messing with me. I need a beer.

Haha. I don't know if it was you or mcbaumannerb. You both sent me one around the same time. I drank one of them. When I was cleaning up and organizing my brewing stuff a few weeks ago, I went to pick up a box of beer and it was stuck to the table. I opened the box and the pen and quarter had exploded. It wasn't either of your fault. It arrived here safe :D Hi-5
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407287976.866904.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Every time CNN says "breaking news,"
I'm going to punch myself. ****ing idiotsH2O

Drinking a Stone RuinTen at the moment. Moving some beers from the fermenter to room temp tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

More water. And maybe a splash of Bourbon.

Drunk History on Comedy Central? Sure I'll give it a chance...

312 urban (whatever that means) pale ale. It's a hell of a step up from that IPA. I really should have got some beer in a keg tonight. My eyelids tell me that ship has sailed.

Back