What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another coffee with a late breakfast. Tears are running down my face right now after just being informed a friend from college held her 4-yr. old son in her arms where he died this morning. He's been battling MLD and it was really painful for me to read the updates to their blog (they did a great job with it). They made every moment count.

What a ****ing horrible thing. I absolutely cannot wait to hug my kids when they get back home from day care.

Wow, what an incredibly awful situation. Really makes us put things into perspective after hearing about something like this. Even though I don't know them, just hearing it from you allows me to adjust a few priorities in my life. Even if they get chipped away and reordered as time and life always seem to unavoidably do so.

I wish there was a vaccine for stupidity and gullibility....

Remmy, I have a friend (not a close friend) with whom I also do a bit of business. He had a 3 year old son die years ago from some form of cancer. Even though it has been years since this happened, I cannot be in the same room with this guy without the thought of it dominating my thoughts. While you are always sad to hear these stories, for me it is amplified now that I have kids of my own. My kids have made me soft...

Gravity sample of my hunahpu clone as I rack onto oak, etc. finishing higher than I hoped at 1.044
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400268849.202035.jpg

Sunkist while wrapping up the work day. Damn headache is almost gone, and gotta go camping this weekend with the cub scouts, so it's looking like it'll be sober friday and sober Saturday. Sunday I'm getting Remmy smacked!

+1 on vaccination.

Im a little late. Definately sorry to hear such horrible news Remmy.
Also just had to throw my your a moron on this statement about vaccines. You must be one of those idiots that believe every alarmist post on Facebook that you see.
Can I get 5000 likes to help this girl find her birth mom?

Gravity sample of my hunahpu clone as I rack onto oak, etc. finishing higher than I hoped at 1.044
View attachment 199777

Need. That. Glass.

Water. I have a headache. Had a big burger for lunch. I wasn't going out but a friend called. Off to drink soon. Perfect way to celebrate my new FitBit. haha

It's crazy, man. My SWMBO just got home and I told her what happened. I was cleaning labels off of bottles and I was on my knees crying like a ****ing newborn ****ing baby. God. What a rude awakening of a day this has been.

Vaccinations are deadly. They are the cause of disease. Watch or read Dr Blaylock MD. Its a health holocaust that doesn't stop and keeps getting worse. Hosea 4:6 " And my people shall perish for lack of knowledge". My heart goes out to all those innocent people injured and my anger and distrust in our corrupt fraudulent system continues to grow as do their lies and deceit and greedy dishonesty. The people behind this system need to be justified and hung.

WOW...
This is the best response I've seen to this kind of idiocy:

http://www.mamamia.com.au/vaccinations/anti-vaccination-advocate-takedown/

Terrible stuff here today.
Condolences to the family; that is unimaginably awful.

Pretty sure he's never been punched square in the ****ing face.

I cant imagine what i would have done had i lost any of my children what a terrible thing the dearh of a child is. I know people who have lost children and the old cliche time heals all wounds doesnt seem to apply.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I cant imagine what i would have done had i lost any of my children what a terrible thing the dearh of a child is. I know people who have lost children and the old cliche time heals all wounds doesnt seem to apply.

Yeah. My youngest brother wound up getting killed because of my big mouth in '72. Time doesn't heal deep cuts like that...drinkin' SN Torpedoes & PA's...

Another coffee with a late breakfast. Tears are running down my face right now after just being informed a friend from college held her 4-yr. old son in her arms where he died this morning. He's been battling MLD and it was really painful for me to read the updates to their blog (they did a great job with it). They made every moment count.

What a ****ing horrible thing. I absolutely cannot wait to hug my kids when they get back home from day care.

Off today... Got home late from the killers concert...

Man its a depressing day in here... Not to make it worse but my sister called me at 2am to tell me her grandpa died... She's my step sister but i will always think of her as my sister... This coupled with my neighbor from my childhood overdosing its been a rough week...

Coff

Sorry to hear guys. Seems like there has been too long a streak of bad news lately. :(

Mmmm... Mel's aka heart attack burger

I hope you the the gym afterthatbeast. And before! ;)

Where'd you get it? I haven't bought it in ages, but grocery stores and Walmart have burned me several times with seriously "aged" SN.

Grocery store. My local stores have pretty great beer departments but I'm thinking this isn't as fresh as it should be. I'm not getting much aroma.

My latest IPA finally carbed up, need it after today, went in with a good attitude knowing I had an issue to address and that was resolved easily then every thing else want to poop. Oh well it's Friday!

IMG_3060.jpg

Grocery store. My local stores have pretty great beer departments but I'm thinking this isn't as fresh as it should be. I'm not getting much aroma.

Yeah fresh it's pretty solid. Nothing to go crazy about though

Losing a kid sucks. Normal gets redefined.

New brewery, sort of on my way home. 38 State - ScottIsh Ale. They opened on Saturday. Ran out of most of their beer - only have 2 on tap.

1400279728074.jpg

Latest posts

Back