What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've finally remembered this is Coyote68's DIPA (Val Halla)? If so, good job Joe! (If not the. Good job whoever sent it to a forgetful SOB!)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400289202.766223.jpg

*edit* - I really need to proof-read my posts. :cross: and I can't even blame being drunk since I just had a sip or two.

Another HB Pale Ale...but I have some new goodies chilling for later. Maybe tomorrow night. We'll see how sleepy I get and how fast. So much to do tomorrow...2 different kid's soccer games, a baseball game with team photo and stuff. I'm glad I got a few more things added to the garden today and bottled my IPA!

DSC04719.jpg

DSC04705.jpg

It's great from the bottle, but from a cask, it's like a whole other beer. Pure chocolate awesomeness.

It's pretty tasty. Reminds me a lot of Bomb! but with more lingering heat on the back end.

Definitely big chocolate nose.

If you could just go ahead 'n ship me a firkin of this, I'll let you know which I like better :D

It's pretty tasty. Reminds me a lot of Bomb! but with more lingering heat on the back end.

Definitely big chocolate nose.

If you could just go ahead 'n ship me a firkin of this, I'll let you know which I like better :D

Haha! Wish I could. I wish everyone could've had the opportunity to try that. I just got lucky and they had one out at Jester King last time I was there. Ridiculously good.
Out of the bottle, I think I still like it better than Bomb.

Yeah. My youngest brother wound up getting killed because of my big mouth in '72. Time doesn't heal deep cuts like that...drinkin' SN Torpedoes & PA's...

sorry to hear that man. Much like grief, guilt is a terrible burden to carry.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400290582.256326.jpg
This thread has me so depressed today I had to have a hot fudge sundae with my rye ipa.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde and a Smithwick's clone that didn't turn out quite right (still tastes pretty wicked, kinda Hobgoblinish).

Drinking a mango smoothie for dinner. About the only thing I can somewhat stomach. The past three days I haven't even eaten a day's worth of food. And much less considering what didn't stay down. Ugh, I hate being sick.

Your wish is my command!

Sticking with my saison theme I'll need to thanks Fins for this tasty beverage!

Thought it was a KS thing but saw it available in NY and in MD. Which is great because I really like this beer.

Enoteca post falls... wow this place is the bomb.... the abyss back to 2008... the dissident back 3 years and a whole lot more. Damn. For now this is great.

1400292101573.jpg

Quick tip: don't brush your teeth after your post-lawn mowing shower 15 minutes before cracking open an IPA.

This is crazy. I brushed my teeth for the second time today after taking my post-mowing shower and had a Gandhi bot right after that. Had eaten some chicken Marsala. Had to get rid of that funk.

What a coincidence and a half.

On my 6th or 7th water before bed. Had my last beer this afternoon.

My hb stout while writing and sending out some sympathy cards....

Just got back from a night of being with family and friends remembering the Good times. My step grandfather was a Good Guy, and when I'm gone if people can say that about me then i would have died a happy man. My step mothers family took me and my brother in as their own and i will always think of them as family.

I really enjoy the family so to speak we have created here. We are here for each other and i appreciate all you do....

Thank you

Cliff

You need some education then. I don't appreciate being called a nut. I study health. They just deny autism. How do you explain kids going from happy healthy to vacant and empty shortly after being vaccinated? Convulsions. NO autism before 1930 when they started vaccinating.They take zero liability to what happens to a child after a shot. You think its been debunked because the lobbyist are paid to lie about that for them. Apparantly you only read whats in the media or any biased info from the cdc or whoever else pharma pay and sponsor. And yes people die from the flu shots as well as get degenerative diseases that again they will deny that has anything to do with that. Its been proven that they cause neurological problems. Its just not in the general public. I suppose you think fluoride is all safe and dandy too?
And I guess this person is a nut too right? This **** is real, dude.

If you tell people who have kids with Autism, they will tell you of course they will not admit vaccines cause autism. They don't want the people to stop vaccinating their children. They cannot admit it. It would cause panic. My story is that when my son got his MMR he ran a 104.7 temp, rushed him to the hospital. After that he stopped talking. Same thing with some of the children in my son's classroom. Same story, yet some of them had seizures. Coincedence? Way more kids get autism, than die from not getting the vaccine. Try living with a 10 year old child that is punching holes in the walls and ripping doors off the hinges, injuring himself and others. No one knows what it is like living like this.We(the people who have children with autism) know the truth. And you people will not know until you have seen it with your own eyes. I would rather my children get the chicken pox than to live like we have to live now for the rest of our lives. Trust me, once it happens to you, you just might change your mind...

I know this is old. First time seeing this. You are 1) an A$$hole. 2) a moron to even think this this is true. This has been a bad day for many members and you had to jump and ***** about vacations because an innocent child died too young. Autism had been used in the 1900's to refer to mental patients and not until th en 1940's refer to children. It's not vaccinations that cause this. I'm sure you have been vaccinated in your life and have no ill effects besides being an utter moron. Everyone gets chicken pox. It's a common disease and if you get it later in life can do real harm. Just stay away from this thread and never post again. I feel sorry for your kids. You have no facts or proof to state your case or Imagine a world that never had vaccinations.

Took an ambien about 45 minutes ago. Starting to see things and have conversations with inanimate objects. Good night. :D

Went out to dinner with the family. Had 2 of their contracted out from another brewery pale ales. I suspected that they were not actually the pale ale. There was no bitterness, no aroma, no flavor. I think they got the tap lines crossed with their lager. But the dinner more than made up for it.

Now it's Friday I had mirror mirror, B52 pils, DFH Burton baton, now a large folie before heading home for some more

Large folie? Is there a small folie? :p
I can't wait for B-52 to be open. I just wish I could go to their first open house next Saturday. I'll have to settle for the next Saturday.

Back