What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nobody else doing thirsty thursday?! :drunk:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400206807.590885.jpg

I was going to have this, but I got dragged to BuyBuy Baby to shop for the wife's friend's baby shower instead. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Enjoy it cause from the look of Stones fb page looks like it may burn. Im having a little skeeter right now.
Edit: by burn I mean the brewery in the California fires happening right now

Balls! That would be a sad day in the beer world they make some great stuff

In that study, the pancake (as a state) would have to have two coasts, leaving the results inconceivable, not improbable. :D.

I will agree that western ks is quite flat and terrible. I live in the flint hills though, not quite flat.

I agree. Eastern CO is one of the worst 100 mile stretches of highway anywhere. I'd take most anywhere in KS over OK.

Second pour
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400210396.785972.jpg

I agree. Eastern CO is one of the worst 100 mile stretches of highway anywhere. I'd take most anywhere in KS over OK.

Second pour
View attachment 199711

My wife's family is from Iliff (Sterling area). It's pretty flat up there. They have the river right by so most of the time it's green with crops. I've been down south of there though and it's damn ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Rottenbier. I didn't have the "Continental" ingredients for a traditional Roggenbier so with some American ingredients = Rottenbier. It is quite good.

Against the Grain's "Citra Ass Down" with no pic. Ive been drinking for 8 hours, starting with margaritas, then "smuggled in to the theater booze" while I watched Godzilla (great, btw) , and ending with beer at home.

Got a growler of pliny the elder pn my way home

DanzigsMISFITS, I would do one of 17 different things for that growler.

Catching up, but having DrunkleJohn's Buffalo Sweat clone while on the phone reporting a claim. The beer was good, the trip to pick up the beer, not so much.

Oh crap banesong, You okay? Hitter or hittee?

Too many members trying to be "healthy", aka, "I'm not drinking during the week" Bunch of puZZys!

:D:D kidding!

Haha. Sorry Chef! Technically I had to. :-( I'm thirsty, so very thirsty.

Since the app doesn't really multi quote and when it does it f's up the person's name I quoted, I used user names. I'm clever at 3 am. Har har

Drinking water. My mouth is dry as fuq.

Catching up, but having DrunkleJohn's Buffalo Sweat clone while on the phone reporting a claim. The beer was good, the trip to pick up the beer, not so much.

I am just glad the guy stuck around and aside from the obvious language barrier was helpful? and agreeable through the process. Didn't get a chance to try one of yours yet, but I am definitely pouring one tonight.

Was good meeting you. Aside from the monsoon and all that.

On the coffee. Why am I unable to sleep through the night all of a sudden?

First, as far as I know the only person to advertise their break from drinking this week was DisturbedChemist soooooo….IT'S FRIDAY! LET'S DRINK IT ALL NOW!!! :ban:

Another Hi Nelson. Any Cali peeps happen to know if Stone burned down today after all?
I have people in south county (orange county) and they're saying no, it has not burned. It's fire season…so. cal. has a fire season. Growing up around it and surrounded by mountains covered in dead brush, it is scary as ****. I feel for those folks.
Hello:

Hittee. Now up early for work to offset an adjuster visit for the car.

Coffee.
Damnit that sucks either way. Sorry to hear about it.
Morning. Coffee. No end in sight to this rain.
It finally broke here at 6 am. Within moments my dog was jumping on the bed. She hates the rain and will absolutely skip bathroom breaks. Last time it let up around 7 pm I pushed her out to go but she definitely was not thrilled and hurried it up. I was awake and I swear it was not even stopped for longer than 5 minutes before she was excitedly jumping around. Sun is out, it is like it never happened…until you walk on the grass and sink.

Coffee. Was going to brew today but I have an IPA not behaving (2" krausen drop after 10 days, cloudy and muddy and still 1" layer of krausen and only at 1.030) and two buckets of a blackberry wheat to deal with. And a couple kegs I need to fix and fill. Responsible me is going to try to clear out fermenters and maybe brew this weekend.

/ramble

Coffee. Not in the mood to do any work...which is dangerous when there is nobody to force you to do it and you don't get paid unless you produce.

I am just glad the guy stuck around and aside from the obvious language barrier was helpful? and agreeable through the process. Didn't get a chance to try one of yours yet, but I am definitely pouring one tonight.

Was good meeting you. Aside from the monsoon and all that.

On the coffee. Why am I unable to sleep through the night all of a sudden?

True. Don't get me wrong, guy did the right thing.... Still sucked.

A review of your beer will be pm'ed later.

Coffee, water.

First, as far as I know the only person to advertise their break from drinking this week was DisturbedChemist soooooo….IT'S FRIDAY! LET'S DRINK IT ALL NOW!!! :ban:

I thought people would care. I should of known better lol. I cant wait to get off work and grab a long wanted beer

I thought people would care. I should of known better lol. I cant wait to get off work and grab a long wanted beer

For me, certainly hard to do when you have your own kegs full of your delicious beer staring at you, saying drink me!

It's tough, so I commend you. I was only able to cut it to one low abv beer per night, but then made up with it some last night at our kickball game :mad:

Back