What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397580971.699427.jpg

**** this Gluten-free ****. Didn't know until after I ordered. Omission Pale Ale
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397581013.322439.jpg

Thanks. Tomorrow may have been a different story. At least I'll be in Macomb County tomorrow...that wouldn't be quite the hike...and I would be in my "real office" where my name is on the door (a little easier to get away from there).

I hear ya, Ill get you that JP sour then

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397584013.036389.jpg

Abbaye de Leffe blonde. Smacked. Probably can't drive back to the office. I hate going to the bar for lunch.

Had another brew at my LHBS. Picked up grain for my next two beers.

Gravity sample for my latest DIPA, Back in the Saddle. It looks like it's going to finish higher than I thought it would, but it's entirely possible that my mash temp was a bit higher than I calculated. I was mashing in on my own so I wasn't able to maintain continuous stirring as I was pouring the grain in. Might have had a dough ball or two. The good news is it tastes pretty good. Can't wait to see how it comes out dry hopped and carbed up.

Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

huge gusher, it's got the ommegang yeast flavor to it with a little bit of dryness. Which I'm thinking is from the chili. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397595924.300936.jpg

How'd you guess :D

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Well then, welcome to the sunshine state! Please do not spend all of your time in the Disney corridor, head to one of the best beaches in the US, Sarasota, for the day (just happens that CCB, 7vnth Sun, Green Bench, Pegs Cantina and Saint Somewhere are all located conveniently on the way and most are child friendly).

Skip the first one and work your way down from there. :D

Im gonna try Wes lol. Now Saison X from Jolly Pumpkin. Good call Fins, so awesome. Great JP sour up front and delicious barnyard on the back end. Id wear cologne that smelled like this beer in a heartbeat!

Jesus, Fuzzy, guess I need to make the 30+ minute drive to Rochester. Three Blind Mice is similar, though.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Im gonna try Wes lol. Now Saison X from Jolly Pumpkin. Good call Fins, so awesome. Great JP sour up front and delicious barnyard on the back end. Id wear cologne that smelled like this beer in a heartbeat!

Mmmmm, I need more JP in my life. I'm gonna have to pick some up when I get back up to Chicago.

Mmmmm, I need more JP in my life. I'm gonna have to pick some up when I get back up to Chicago.

I feel sick right now. Coming down with a bad case of the flu. ****.

Pretty sure I don't need these.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397600359.901413.jpg

Having a water, saltines and a Lipton soup. Damnit.

Jesus, Fuzzy, guess I need to make the 30+ minute drive to Rochester. Three Blind Mice is similar, though.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Yeah, this place is heaven. I just had a happy hour deep fried pb&j coated in corn flakes. Ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back