What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting everything set to leave for beercation tomorrow. Having my Vida Obscura Sour Stout, (JP Madrugada Obscura dregs) maturing great at a year and a half and the flavors are rounding out. Wish the Brett would come out to play a bit more.

This is a solid IPA. Thanks barrooze.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397530686.137028.jpg

Enjoying some after dinner brew. Pretty damn tasty but the body is a tad bit thin for my tastes. Also glad to see the while foods down the way stepping up their game; managed to grab these on the way home too

1397531513974.jpg

1397531602859.jpg

That's one I really want to get my hands on. Hopefully I can clear time in the schedule and tweak the budget so I can get out there this summer.

I'm enjoying all the Modern Times I've had so far. This is nice, a little yeasty due to my poor pour, but pretty good.

How about a nice grilled steak, medium rare, with grilled zucchini and potatoes. All washed down with a nicely chilled glass (or two) of home brewed cream ale?

Sound ok to you? :)

__

Steak & cream ale.jpg

Coffee while sitting in my office for the first time it two weeks...with snow on the ground (seriously). Every time I hear foot steps, I am repeating in my head "don't come into my office...don't come into my office...".

Had a Magic Rock/Lervig Collab Farmhouse last night, superb lively brew. Letting another bottle go crazy for the next 6 months to see how the Brett gets on.

Started snowing early this morning,got about an inch already. WTF? 31 degrees right now after 71+ yesterday. Coffee & a protein bar.

Water with oats for now. Late breakfast.

Need something in my stomach before I hit the bar at lunch time.

Latest posts

Back