What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Hazy while cleaning beer lines/kegs …

:mug:

Attachments

• IMG_2719.jpeg
    IMG_2719.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Celebrating eclipse day, vicariously. Watched it on TV. They went from TX to AR to Indy, Cleveland, Niagara Falls, etc.

It was overcast here, had 74% occlusion, not that we could see it. Made it kind of dark for a while, like just before a thunderstorm. Birds acting crazy, we had 2 of them slamming into our windows. Luckily they both were ok after a few minutes.

Next total solar will be Aug 2044, mainly in Montana. Hey, @grampamark, we'll be heading your way in 20 years to watch the eclipse and sample some of your homebrew. ;)

Having a HB Mott's hard cider.

20240408_162354.jpg

Leftover from bottling imperial stout I’ve had aging on bourbon oak since Sept.

We lost our cat Ziggy right before Christmas to total kidney failure. I asked Chat GPT AI to make me a label with a Russian Blue cat wearing a Russian hat and holding a dark beer with the Kremlin in the background. I bottled these today, I will be printing the labels and labellng tomorrow. 8 months in the works. This is one of the best imperial stouts I’ve ever done. I call my RIS “Back in the USSR” after the Beatles song.

We miss you Zig
Back in the USSR 2.jpeg

IMG_7889.jpeg

Last edited:
Leftover from bottling imperial stout I’ve had aging on bourbon oak since Sept.

We lost our cat Ziggy right before Christmas to total kidney failure. I asked Chat GPT AI to make me a label with a Russian Blue cat wearing a Russian hat and holding a dark beer with the Kremlin in the background. I bottled these today, I will be printing the labels and labellng tomorrow. 8 months in the works. This is one of the best imperial stouts I’ve ever done. I call my RIS “Back in the USSR” after the Beatles song.

We miss you Zig
View attachment 846169
View attachment 846170
GPT is the best label maker ever!

Racked my sluggish APEX Labs San Diego APA into the dry hops keg today. Rather turbid for a 3-day crash, at least it seems to taste okay. Hard to tell with all that yeast in the way, but you can smell the hops from across the room. The yeast has that S04 bready thing going on. Hope that goes away. Fingers crossed.
538CD3F2-D6DC-4B41-B02B-C4DE8CABD075.jpeg

Back