What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well earned
PXL_20240311_112350319.jpg

(Not looking to beat this "record")
Screenshot_20240311-214641.png

1710203327581.jpeg

IMG_4270.jpeg

I found out one of my best friends passed away last night unexpectedly. 😔Thankfully last month we got together for beer and wings after not getting together for way too long. Mike had Rohrbach’s Scotch Ale that night. So tonight I’ll have one too. Cheers brother, you will be missed!

View attachment 843920
View attachment 843922
I found out one of my best friends passed away last night unexpectedly. 😔Thankfully last month we got together for beer and wings after not getting together for way too long. Mike had Rohrbach’s Scotch Ale that night. So tonight I’ll have one too. Cheers brother, you will be missed!

So sorry for your's and family members loss. 🍻 For Mike tonight.

View attachment 843920
View attachment 843922
Damn, so sorry for your loss.

Pre-fishing beer, after a crazy morning trying to deal with Federal Gov't offices. Sigh. 'Tokyo Drift' from local Last Best Brewing. No fish.

I meant to take more photos but the water was getting city runoff because..well...Spring is next week, so I walked slowly home, wondering why most of my latest WCIPA was gunk instead of beer.

No matter, this beer is a stunner off the bat, great aroma of pineapple and citrus, with a 7.2% kick. Skål !!!!

7.2Tokyo.jpg

In about two weeks I will head to St. Louis, MO. Spend a few days, and then road trip back to SoCal with my sister. If you have brewery suggestions for us, please shoot me a PM or post here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/threads/road-trip.731637/. We plan to take a 4-6 day path through OK, North TX (have to hit Amarillo-family) and then NM, AZ, and CA. I promise to post pictures of the Beerventure :rock:.

Back