What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rounded out the night with some Amnesiac DIPA by Phillips Brewing & Malting Co. I think it's clean, refreshing and full of powerful citrus hop blasts...but I can't really remember. 😉 Cheers!

Amnesiac.jpg

Brew day cleanup done and my first ever Bock (Dunkels Bock) in the fermenter. Its OG is at the extreme high end for style and at the low end for a Dopplebock at 1.073. Should be a nice winter beer. Hopefully ready to serve for Christmas company. It’ll be close, but fingers crossed. Thanks for the push @ThirstyPawsHB .
Drinking a HB Märzen while i rest for a bit.
66AD4678-5392-40E3-ADE0-4023317CB044.jpeg

Last edited:
This one's for you, @seanjwalker1 ! Delicious malty brew!
View attachment 792838
Looks sooooo good ! Alot of people despise Old Fezzi but when it came out so many moons ago , it was my introduction to Christmas beer. And though I've had many different brands since then, I'll always love and have a soft spot for Old Fezzi ! 🍻

Brew day cleanup done and my first ever Bock (Dunkels Bock) in the fermenter. Its OG is at the extreme high end for style and at the low end for a Dopplebock at 1.073. Should be a nice winter beer. Hopefully ready to serve for Christmas company. It’ll be close, but fingers crossed. Thanks for the push @ThirstyPawsHB .
Drinking a HB Märzen while i rest for a bit.
View attachment 792841
You are welcome brother! Uh, what I do?

Spring cleaning the brew pub with some Anchor

PXL_20221128_224807035.MP.jpg

I know all IPAs aren't created equal but the vast majority of the ones I've had have seemed to be trying to show how bitter they can be brewed, so I stopped buying them. The only reason I have this one is it was in a variety pack and I wanted the other beers. I'll say I'm pleasantly surprised. Nice citrus aroma and taste, just a little bitterness that fades as my palate adjusts. Die hard IPA drinkers may not like this one at all but I won't mind drinking the other three.
IMG_20221128_165518.jpg

Back