What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Von Trapp pilsner - very crisp, clean. classic.

Attachments

• 20230722_184813.jpg
    20230722_184813.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hometown brewery. Dirigible Brewerys Christmas in July

1 Imperial stout done with blueberry mead barrels. Pretty good
2 Chrononout dipa
3 doppelbock
3 Protection Lens IPL

The shocker for me is the IPL. The stout was good but the IPL had a nice dank aroma and tropical grape flavor. I'm not usually a fan of ipls

PXL_20230723_000131500.jpg

Last edited:
Felt exactly the same way when I had it.
1st time I had PtE was 2014 or so. Best beer I ever had at the time. Made seval clones also.
PXL_20230723_005058693.PORTRAIT.jpg
Think we're all spoiled with craft beer. Stuff now that seems average was over the top just 6-7yrs ago.

Weekend starts now...have a 1day, 2day, then 3day work week coming up so I guess a whole month of weekend!

1st time I had PtE was 2014 or so. Best beer I ever had at the time. Made seval clones also.View attachment 825336 Think we're all spoiled with craft beer. Stuff now that seems average was over the top just 6-7yrs ago.

Weekend starts now...have a 1day, 2day, then 3day work week coming up so I guess a whole month of weekend!
I think you're right on the mark. My first Pliny blew me away. Now, it's just another good beer. Seems others have caught up.

My first Pliny the Elder. Good but had better. Not sure if it is worth the hype.View attachment 825307
While I like Pliney, I would give Blind Pig a try. I think it is much better. And you are right, I don't think it is really as good as the hype. Rock On!!!!!!!

The wife and I got a chance to get away from parenting (3 kids under 4.5 years old) this afternoon. We decided to hit up fiden’s new taproom. They are going to do great at the new location. Beers obviously wonderful but their food was phenomenalView attachment 825376
The only thing better than a brewery with good beer is a brewery with good beer and good food!

Chasing away the Sunday scaries with a farmhouse ale from a local brewery. Not that anyone needs reminding around here, but support your locals everyone!

PXL_20230723_210552611~2.jpg

Latest posts

Back