What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Two more excellent cervesas in Isla Mujeras.View attachment 760252View attachment 760253
Where in Isla??? That looks like the taco place on the main drag - 3 tacos and a beer for cheap. My family used to go there every year for Thanksgiving - last visit was 2019. Love the island. There is a great place - basically someone’s home at the end of the main road that is awesome. Tacos for about $1.20
1645391208228.jpeg

The brewery in the island is pretty solid as well.

Prepping tonight’s dinner and tomorrows bbq. Had a new release from Pizza Port, it was just a solid IPA, nothing out of the ordinary. If it had been about 4-5% I would probably kill a 6 in no time.

On the other hand, this one from the 12BOC is amazing, the lemon flavor is fantastic! Thank you @Hoppy2bmerry

Edit: my bad, that’s next year. This batch is @Funky Frank. Great beer!
A80B8D37-A5FE-4C17-9CC5-6A4A2661093B.jpeg

That was taken at Las Tacos de Humo on Calle Matamoros, downtown. Outstanding food. Been to the brewery, they do a good job. Here’s a couple that I tried.View attachment 760255
We’d always stay at Ixchel condos on Playa Norte at the end of Miguel Hidalgo. Would rent a golf cart for a few days in order to go to the brewery. Such a fun place.

This is also a good place. Really hot salsa.
1645393285780.jpeg

Last edited:
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging of you please don't take my beer
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
Please don't take it just because you're near
The rescue organization we work with didn’t want Jolene, so her official name is Jolie - but she’s Jolene, Jolene, Jolene.

It’s tough. But, there is such a demand they always find great homes. We already have 3 rescues from them, se we are a bit maxed out.
I just realized after you said it, they are very popular. My nephew has one. Sweet little button of dog.

I should probably be stocking up on that. It’s Montana. It’s February. As the sun is setting it’s 55°F. According to the forecast, by this time tomorrow, it’s going to be close to 0° F, with up to 8” of snow as an extra, added, attraction. It gets better. By Tuesday the high temp may not get above 0°F with lows well below zero.
Well, the weather guessers got it right this time.
95E63573-C1FF-427A-B944-DCE89C7AD147.jpeg

Back