What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest Citra Mosaic Neipa. Way too smooth 😍
20220219_011457.jpg

Had to run to the C-store a couple of blocks away. They have expanded their beer selection; put in a cooler about 30 ft long with all craft and filled their former craft section with hard seltzer. Even though Oskar Blues isn’t all that far away their beers aren’t usually found in this part of the world. Picked up a sixer of Dale’s Pale Ale. Pretty decent APA.
F0F21E50-F31B-495F-87BF-F176B1619076.jpeg

Had to run to the C-store a couple of blocks away. They have expanded their beer selection; put in a cooler about 30 ft long with all craft and filled their former craft section with hard seltzer. Even though Oskar Blues isn’t all that far away their beers aren’t usually found in this part of the world. Picked up a sixer of Dale’s Pale Ale. Pretty decent APA.View attachment 760156
I was so close to picking up a 6-er of Dales tonight. Got Jai Alai instead - Dale’s is next. One of my favs.

I should probably be stocking up on that. It’s Montana. It’s February. As the sun is setting it’s 55°F. According to the forecast, by this time tomorrow, it’s going to be close to 0° F, with up to 8” of snow as an extra, added, attraction. It gets better. By Tuesday the high temp may not get above 0°F with lows well below zero.

Out celebrating at my favorite brewery! Put my notice in today at the brewery where I’ve been the head brewer since it opened
D0CBF270-7CB0-41AA-ACCC-168F4DD32C28.jpeg
D64036F1-3C32-4CB3-8BD5-E458785C6E7E.jpeg
75F48383-8A9F-485B-81FC-8C16D4545537.jpeg
. Loved the last two and a half years of my dream job. Can’t wait to homebrew for the first time since taking the job. Distilling is also in the horizon.

I should probably be stocking up on that. It’s Montana. It’s February. As the sun is setting it’s 55°F. According to the forecast, by this time tomorrow, it’s going to be close to 0° F, with up to 8” of snow as an extra, added, attraction. It gets better. By Tuesday the high temp may not get above 0°F with lows well below zero.
Better make that cold snap and whiskey!

Back