What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting in a good way. First time having a "pastry" sour. If u didn't tell me pastry Id just think another berry forward sour without recognizing the slight bit of vanilla and even sugar at the end. Just like macaroons
IMG_20220218_164059.jpg

Been meaning to hit this nanobrew pizza place the next town over. Old railroad/mill town down the depot road. Average pizza, good bar menu , their tap list and own home brew is above average. Biergarten looks sweet. Plus it's just down the street to two of my main golf courses. Maybe my new 19th hole 🤔
View attachment 759944
Hops plants look sad inside tho
View attachment 759945
Then home for a late night winter 19th hole
View attachment 759946
Comparable to the WM 16th hole?

@Pianoman...err, @GnenieGone....err, @ThirstyPawsHB needs to work out a new swing with a right shoulder needing surgery. I feel it's a very short backswing and have to let it go just after impact. Cool thing is beer is always involved....so there's that. This 8i is all I need! And this chair. And this lamp. And this ashtray...

PXL_20220218_221646177.MP.jpg

@Pianoman...err, @GnenieGone....err, @ThirstyPawsHB needs to work out a new swing with a right shoulder needing surgery. I feel it's a very short backswing and have to let it go just after impact. Cool thing is beer is always involved....so there's that. This 8i is all I need! And this chair. And this lamp. And this ashtray...

View attachment 760037
What’s this about a Pianoman? I don’t see any keys in the background.

Don’t make me ask for a pool for multi factor authentication. 😂

cheers brother.

View attachment 760043

🍻 My old friend. I'm asking Yoop if she can reinstate Pianoman. Too much history to surrender. I won't take a picture of the water. Ignoring over the winter was a mistake! 😔

PXL_20220218_225218163.MP.jpg

we’re chasing the gophers shadow.
View attachment 760050
Love 4roses, I did the Kentucky bourbon trail several years ago, they were all good but woodford and 4 Rose's were my favorites. We tented at a couple different places for a week to do the trail, it was a great experience. Got some woodford in the cabinet but think I'll pick up 4roses next.

Cheers!

Love 4roses, I did the Kentucky bourbon trail several years ago, they were all good but woodford and 4 Rose's were my favorites. We tented at a couple different places for a week to do the trail, it was a great experience. Got some woodford in the cabinet but think I'll pick up 4roses next.

Cheers!
I would love to tour Beam. I buy a bunch of their stuff and they make a bunch of good stuff you wouldn’t know was them.

Getting after it with the Joker! Great week, lots learned...then all of a sudden, a bunch of order problems today...WTH? Sigh...oh well, clients will have to wait until Tuesday. It's a long weekend here, and I am ready! 🍻🎆

Cheers everyone...learn something new every day. :D:bigmug:

View attachment 760071
If you don't mind me asking, who are your clients? You in the sporting biz?

Back