What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Saison. Crap picture. Great head retention.

A5467106-AF4C-4BA1-BAFD-7354C67C9946.jpeg

My first beer in 9 days. HB NEIPA. Tastes weird… but then again nothing tastes quite right yet, and from what I understand, might take a long time, if ever. I’m happy to see that it doesn’t look like mud though.
View attachment 745348

Small sample size, but mine was normal after 2 weeks and my wife’s smell is still out after we both had it in January.

My first instinct was to say, "Give the guy a break, it's not easy getting late game experience." Then I looked at the board.

Seriously, black, show some self respect, there ain't no (!) that's gonna save you.
He played it out all the way to checkmate...like 12 more moves.

6449A6AF-B6D0-4AB2-A1E1-692EB6CE21F1.jpeg
612208E6-854B-4916-919E-72A9E48BC930.jpeg
The first one is a NYS Pils by Steuben Brewing Company. All NYS ingredients and it was damn good.
The second was a collaboration with Steuben at Other Half FLX. This one was super grassy (like drinking lawn clippings) and no where as good as the other Pilsner. Hopefully the other non-IPA from OH is better than this last one.
Wanted these on this balmy night in Western NY.

Back