What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chores done. Just smoking meat and drinking now..

PXL_20201106_190728685.jpg

I have at least one from everyone last year, too. ...that's why I didn't feel compelled to join this year's BOC : )

I try to save some each year to make sure I have the full 12 the following year in case people drop out.

This is the cranberry lambicky ale for this year. Figured I’d check the carbonation.

038A91B1-FD86-4324-BC21-8F2EA23A9EEE.jpeg

Friday night beer.jpg

That's what I got going on tonight. Went for a most unpleasant run--I've been zero-carbing and I did the stairs hard yesterday. Anyone who's done aerobic exercise for more than fifteen minutes with no available carbs in their body knows what I mean. I still made it home though using an embarrassingly slow pace.

Who’s beer am I drinking? Another of last year’s 12 BOC. This one only has the year on the label and I forgot to note who sent it when it arrived. It might be @TwistedGray or @tochsner. In any event, this is quite boozy, but not in a bad way.
View attachment 705640

I see you and I have the same problem...I don't know who any of these BOC beers belong to, but that's mine ; ) Yeah, that's probably the healthy dose of Jameson that went into that to boost the ABV...you know because 8-9% wasn't high enough (facepalm). I don't recall what that's at, but it puts hair on a Russian's chest.

Back