What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roadie
15959790029528918554076211686170.jpg

HB Munich dunkel. My last bottle to celebrate twins home opener from my couch.

View attachment 691522
Nice! Another 3-4 weeks till I get to try Mine.
my Reds are not doing so well....Wish David Bell didn’t think he was smarter than the game.

HB Session Kveik Pale for me. I’d need whiskey if I was watching instead of just list to the Reds

Nice! Another 3-4 weeks till I get to try Mine.
my Reds are not doing so well....Wish David Bell didn’t think he was smarter than the game.

HB Session Kveik Pale for me. I’d need whiskey if I was watching instead of just list to the Reds
Reds will be fine. At least Votto is hitting, but this year doesn’t even really count anyways.

Reds will be fine. At least Votto is hitting, but this year doesn’t even really count anyways.

Personally, I dont think the season will get completed. And even if it does, I have that same 'doesn't count anyway' mentality. That really frustrates me because its one of the few times the twins have ever been aggressive in an off season for a free agent and traded away a real prospect for a chance at something in the immediate. I realize its all small fries compared to what is actually going on in the world, but this lineup isn't going to stay intact forever and it feels like a really small window.

On topic:
D2416EF0-A172-4ED2-95C6-D7C8E554F77E.jpeg

Earlier I had 2 of my favorite NM beers, both by La Cumbre. Slice of Hefen Hefewiezen is as good as many of the hefe's I've enjoyed in Germany, and Elevated IPA is a delicious IPA. I wish they came in sixers of 12 oz cans instead of 16 oz cans, but they don't.
Love them both and miss nm

Having to power through these. I'll pour my own beer out. But when I pay for it at the store, I find it hard. Bell's is sending me some swag in return for bad beer. Do I realy want to wear a shirt from a brewery that's letting me down? Probably. Cause I want to fit in.
result_1596064688198.jpg

Latest posts

Back