What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Friday!

Well in about an hour and a half, I have another 14 hour flight to Australia, but im going to sleep for most of it. It will be 9 PM on the 27th before I get there.
Wow! I tried to get a hop to Australia from Hawaii but never materialized. It's the one country over that way I wanted to see but didn't. Used to fly medivacs out of Hawaii to Japan, S Korea, Philippines, Midway and Guam.

Drinking the last of the Fuller's ESB clone I brewed and kegged. WooHoo. Now I can move the 5 gallons of another brew out of the beverage center and into the tap. Then, brew a lager, using Wyeast 2206, next weekend!
Fullers was my goto beer in England for 6 months. Especially the Fullers Reserve..good stuff.

Fullers was my goto beer in England for 6 months. Especially the Fullers Reserve..good stuff.

Was disappointed when we had a lay over at Heathrow in 2019. Unfortunately, I was only able to find p*ss beer. All the way on the flight from the US to England my mouth was salivating similar to Pavlov's dog thinking about British beers!

Was disappointed when we had a lay over at Heathrow in 2019. Unfortunately, I was only able to find p*ss beer. All the way on the flight from the US to England my mouth was salivating similar to Pavlov's dog thinking about British beers!
Last time I left England was when the volcano in Iceland blew..that sucked. Had to fly an extra 6 hours around the ash cloud.

Honestly it wasn’t a good catch. I was only interested in seeing what one state looked like and it happened to be the one the dog ate! View attachment 686845
How do you like the pulp daddy? I was in Boston last winter for work and was in a liquor store and struck up a conversation with one of the workers there, and he told me this was the beer I HAD to get. He claimed it beat trillium, treehouse, and tons of other big time breweries in a blind taste test competition (which it did...I googled it) I bought it and was underwhelmed to say the least. Definitely wasn’t bad but nowhere near the big boys.

Back