What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Kegging sample of my latest attempt to clone Guinness Draught. White Labs pure pitch Irish ale yeast and cold steeped roasted barley added with 5 minutes left in the boil. This is the closest I’ve been yet.:rock: I can’t wait to see how it tastes on nitro.

I would bet your beer is better than the Guinness any day. Have some of your friends do a blind taste test and I bet they pick yours.

View attachment 687007

D1195EF1-7356-453D-9C7F-B9F4E927F27B.jpeg

It’s not 11% like that Resin Lord, but damn tasty!Solid! Mango & melons are what I’m picking up. A slight citrus & drying finish on the backend.
@TheDudeLebowski i have a Resin Lord can too from @TheEagleRising. He raves about it too, so I’m excited to see what it’s about. Cheers!

Made me put the chainsaw away for the day :)
Probably a wise choice. That’s one piece of machinery I don’t mess around with & have a lot of respect for. Working for a tree removal company years ago, I saw how quickly things can turn with them. That’s why I try to operate one after I have coffee and before I crack open a beer. LOL
Cheers bud!

Back