What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really glad to see them beat a highly ranked team. They’ve had such a weak schedule but looked real legit today.

For beer, a Hefeweizen while I make chili

826974C8-17B4-4BAA-B8E4-9DB0D4D5366E.jpeg

Fuller's Imperial Stout (10,7%). This is a big & bold beer full of taste.. I must admit the only beers that I truly like in this ~10% territory are some pale Belgian brews that are thinned out with sugar. I seem to prefer freshness over boldness. Recently, I've been drinking quite a lot of micro IPAs (~2.8%) and some British pale ales, of course..

My brother and I had a pair of Australian blue heelers. We would take them to a local school playground to play Frisbee, which they loved. When the dogs would get hot and tired, we'd flip a frisbee over and fill it up with beer, and they'd crush it (they were Aussies, after all). One time, went back to my brothers apartment after (2nd floor), and gave both dogs another beer each. My dog (Jack Daniels) had to pee, so I let him out. He started down the stairs, but immediately lost his balance, and basically tobogganed down the stairs. At the bottom, he walked over to some bushes, lifted his leg, and started. Unfortunately, he still had some balance problems, and rolled over on his back, and pissed all over himself.

I told him he was cut off!

My brother and I had a pair of Australian blue heelers. We would take them to a local school playground to play Frisbee, which they loved. When the dogs would get hot and tired, we'd flip a frisbee over and fill it up with beer, and they'd crush it (they were Aussies, after all). One time, went back to my brothers apartment after (2nd floor), and gave both dogs another beer each. My dog (Jack Daniels) had to pee, so I let him out. He started down the stairs, but immediately lost his balance, and basically tobogganed down the stairs. At the bottom, he walked over to some bushes, lifted his leg, and started. Unfortunately, he still had some balance problems, and rolled over on his back, and pissed all over himself.

I told him he was cut off!
[emoji1787][emoji1787] Mia gets a few licks and I call it good. She's 13lb soaking wet

Back