What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F92C8561-5B14-4FFA-A9F1-A35EBDEBCC95.jpeg
This is also excellent nice tartness Mellow peach. Have a couple different ones cellaring from Liquid Riot.

Special occasion tonight. It’s the only one I have and it’s from 7/18. You wouldn’t have liked it because it’s very sour. @TwistedGray would have loved it but he wasn’t here to share. Thanks @MC82 for that great beer.

Never had a sour from them...I thought all they did for the longest time were IPAs.

Liquid Riot gets rated lower but I really like those guys too. The dry Irish stout is really good if u can get it on nitro

I have a few stouts cellaring. Drank their draft list when I was there but I’d have to check Untappd to see if I had the dry Irish Stout on nitro.

Did you see that mead set a week or two ago? I was interested until I saw it was $200!
Damn, no. Deck has all my $$$$ so haven't paid attention.

Edit: See they have "Log Out", awesome DIPA! If 'someone' used my referral number I could get some...[emoji6]

Never had a sour from them...I thought all they did for the longest time were IPAs.
They do a lot of sours. From Fated Farmer, Soak to Super Soak. A lot of fruit flavors but I like the basics currant, cherry, plum or pluot. They do a lot of good stouts too. A lot of pastry but I like the basic barrel high abv bourbon, vanilla, oak types. All good.

They're $$$ though, right?

They do a lot of sours. From Fated Farmer, Soak to Super Soak. A lot of fruit flavors but I like the basics currant, cherry, plum or pluot. They do a lot of good stouts too. A lot of pastry but I like the basic barrel high abv bourbon, vanilla, oak types. All good.

@MC82 is your mule

Back