What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sun going down. Frost coming out. One last swim!
IMG_20191019_175008.jpeg

And that's why I asked because Rare Barrel is usually the unicorn for non-CA folk. Try a heavily fruited kettle...
Yum..Rare Barrel. Blows Jester King away.
I think Tree House is another brewery I see alot about but never had. Hell I'm just a beer junkie and want to try everything [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Wait, what?? Think there's folks here that can help you.

Ok, it's the Frenchies she loves. Had to deny her with the $2,000 price tag. Our 4 pups cost a total of $150.

No doubt. We’ve been lucky to get them through a local rescue. The dark one is 5 and had multiple litters before being given up by the breeder and the other is only 18 months old. Their price tag is ridiculous and rescuing is better all around (wallet being one of them). They are awesome dogs.

The dark one is 5 and had multiple litters before being given up by the breeder...

I'd love to personally rip out scrotums or vaginas of these type of people. Use, abuse, drop them off. Fukkers! Don't even get me started on Michael Vick. Good for you to give them a nice loving home!

Hoping for a good game.
20191019_184244.jpeg

Back