What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B4D9A371-7C7E-46F1-8662-2BA8DB6201A6.jpeg

Some bud lights at a clam bake.

I liked the Modern Times. But after reading the description, doubt I can buy it again. Not quite down with a rad beer.
IMG_6158.JPG

View attachment 642594

First beer since having my wisdom teeth cut out. Hb kolsch.

Congrats! Or condolences? Anyways cheers!

IMG_6800.JPG

Enjoying this gem from OH while I make some pan roasted shishito peppers to take over to a friends house for a cookout later this afternoon.
They don’t drink but are cool people and our kids are good friends. So I picked this up for the husband. He’s excited to try it. They don’t mind if I drink and the husband was my DD for the last beer fest.
IMG_6793.JPG

IMG_6801.JPG

Every time I have a beer from Sloop Brewing Company I cant help but think of @RevKev. We traded beers and he sent me some Sloop to introduce them to me. Now they distribute out my way and his way now too I’m sure (he drove down there and got it before they distributed out our way).
So to @RevKev who’s extremely busy! Cheers bud!

Nightmare brewing windlass of erasmus: a BlackBerry/black currant gose. Possibly the most metal brewery. I mean check out the label, plus they have metal song pairing suggestions.
20190902_200130.jpeg

Back