What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Friday!!!

View attachment 637367
Three of these and a flight from Dewey Beer Company with my in-laws. No pics or details since I need to build a box of beers for @TBC and I kind of want to surprise him since he’s a stand up guy! Thank you @TBC for being a great friend & beer mule! [emoji6][emoji6] But seriously he’s a hell of a guy. There’s others who are great here on HBT but @TBC and I have met up multiple times for food, beers and trades in person.
Tomorrow we head home back to NY from the Delaware Seashore State Park. We also will pick up this cutie tomorrow night since my wife put down a non-refundable deposit on her last week then told me about it. Good thing I’m a sucker for dogs. Plus a pushover to my wife and two girls. Oh the kids have no idea so it will be an awesome surprise for them.
View attachment 637369
Adorable!!!!

I'm drinking Almost Vienna Lager. 'Almost' because I used only Centennial hops, about 36 IBU and added 1# of flaked maize to the more traditional MO, Vienna, and Munich. 34/70.

View attachment 637367
Three of these and a flight from Dewey Beer Company with my in-laws. No pics or details since I need to build a box of beers for @TBC and I kind of want to surprise him since he’s a stand up guy! Thank you @TBC for being a great friend & beer mule! [emoji6][emoji6] But seriously he’s a hell of a guy. There’s others who are great here on HBT but @TBC and I have met up multiple times for food, beers and trades in person.
Tomorrow we head home back to NY from the Delaware Seashore State Park. We also will pick up this cutie tomorrow night since my wife put down a non-refundable deposit on her last week then told me about it. Good thing I’m a sucker for dogs. Plus a pushover to my wife and two girls. Oh the kids have no idea so it will be an awesome surprise for them.
View attachment 637369

Hey Buddy, your making me blush!!!! Congrats on the pup. You will have many sleepless nights in your future.

B36B8BED-1BDE-431F-A38D-69E91E692197.jpeg

Hey Buddy, your making me blush!!!! Congrats on the pup. You will have many sleepless nights in your future.

View attachment 637395

What I wrote is the truth! Thanks for making the sacrifice for me. I can’t wait to try those beers and I’m very grateful for it!!!
This group is a great group of people! Cheers to you all!

Well done!!!! You’re hittin’ all my favorite RVA spots!

Don’t forget The Veil and Vasen while you’re over in Scott’s Addition.

The Hof also has a siiiiiiick roof top bar!

Where are you eating?

Mekong? ZZQ? Do it right!!!

Also a big fan of The Continental. Great food and 3 dollar cans on Sundays!!!!

Jealous. My days of day drinking in RVA are far and few now that the trips down to see the in law’s include a 1 1/2 year old

i'm drinking a cider, but i am glad that there's a thread on the internet with over 260 thousand pictures of glasses of beer! :)

edit: that'd make for one hell of 'glasses of beer on the wall' jingle, lol

Latest posts

Back