What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Switching gears...
HB pale ale

1A99AE91-476E-4C84-A994-7B8442AA5882.jpeg

Hazy little thing Sierra nevada and free dive IPA from coppertail brewery in tampa. Hanging with the family by the lake.
result_1564253712310.jpeg
20190727_131154.jpeg

1-36 Mech INF out of Friedberg, where the King was stationed
Don't think I made it to Friedburg. I also worked in the Army hospital in Wurzburg, did some ambulance runs in Frankfurt. Reforger 3 times in Augsburg, every other month out at Graf. Loved to hang out in Nuremberg, Rothenburg, and Rimpar. Wurzburg was cool to hang out too. And of course the requisite trips to Bamburg for the smoked Rauchs

I'm intrigued. On one hand I feel that has to be absolutely amazing, but on the other hand I'm really wondering if I would actually enjoy that taste.

This one is kind of awful. Very overpowering flower flavor. @buckinin and I both regularly brew a lemon/lavender saison that is much more balanced than this one and super delicious. Great fermentation’s sells the kit Hippie Farm saison if you want to brew it! It’s going to be hard to drink the 16oz can of this.

Latest posts

Back