What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voodoo ranger paradise
IMG_6485.JPG

Pretty much done with exterior. Wife made it easy on me. She shot down the idea of painting it Scarlet Red, black trim with a big white "N" in front. She likes it as is..[emoji19]

HB Raspberry Hard Lemonade. Going fast in the heat!
20190517_162140.jpeg

Pretty much done with exterior. Wife made it easy on me. She shot down the idea of painting it Scarlet Red, black trim with a big white "N" in front. She likes it as is..[emoji19]

HB Raspberry Hard Lemonade. Going fast in the heat!
View attachment 627111

How bout Maize n Blue with a large M ?

Okay, seen enough ... how do you remove the labels from the cans so nicely? Someone was bound to ask...

Not like a band-aid! . Just start in a corner gently. Some are easier than others. And easier when cold and full. When the corner starts going, just go side to side. Meaning as one edge is coming off, alternate to the other edge that is coming off.

That’s just the front of the fridge.

image.jpg

Recipe pleez ... :D
I use RO then remineralize. Like 60 calcium and 90 Choride to pH of 5.4. I ALWAYS add only 1/3 to 1/2 darks for 30min or so then add the rest. No dark grain tannins this way. Divided this in half. Half Peanut Butter half local Wood Roasted Dark Roast from Summer Moon. Did about 1.5 cups and 2 cups of bourbon in french press for 10min. Added all during kegging (2.5gal). Enjoy!
20190517_173058.jpeg

"regular" brewing technique or...?
Actually a no-boil. But fermented Lodo about 4psi. I've been happy with sampling before...so not keeping the hopes up just yet. Will co2 pressure transfer to secondary keg with a as strainer around the liquid port (transfer using gas port). Hops will have been put in already and keg purged many times with CO2. Then after 3 days or so, CO2 pressure transfer to serving keg. IPAs or PIAs??? [emoji6]

Back