Quantcast

What are you drinking now?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

sompls

Reaction score
Dude!! How you been? Long time no see! Where you been bro???? How are things?

Edit: sorry, on topic. View attachment 611101

This is drinking niiiiiiiiice...
Hey man, I’m good! Yeah it’s been a while that’s for sure! To be honest, sort of lost my way a bit and started hanging with the wrong crowd. Have started to pull it together so thought I would check in here to see how everybody be. You? How are you? Still brewing?

geoffey

Reaction score
Hey man, I’m good! Yeah it’s been a while that’s for sure! To be honest, sort of lost my way a bit and started hanging with the wrong crowd. Have started to pull it together so thought I would check in here to see how everybody be. You? How are you? Still brewing?
Never been better! I’m still brewing, but not as often. Found this new method though where you don’t boil and ferment at cabinet temperatures. Way less work and comes out just as good as anything else. (May not be as good as bush lite though) Lol!

On topic!
IMG_0004.JPG

DefinitelyNotWesleyS

Totally never been a member here before
Reaction score
Never been better! I’m still brewing, but not as often. Found this new method though where you don’t boil and ferment at cabinet temperatures. Way less work and comes out just as good as anything else. (May not be as good as bush lite though) Lol!

On topic! View attachment 611109
Sounds hype