What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Centennial IPA
IMG_0376.JPG

Dude!! How you been? Long time no see! Where you been bro???? How are things?

Edit: sorry, on topic. View attachment 611101

This is drinking niiiiiiiiice...

Hey man, I’m good! Yeah it’s been a while that’s for sure! To be honest, sort of lost my way a bit and started hanging with the wrong crowd. Have started to pull it together so thought I would check in here to see how everybody be. You? How are you? Still brewing?

Hey man, I’m good! Yeah it’s been a while that’s for sure! To be honest, sort of lost my way a bit and started hanging with the wrong crowd. Have started to pull it together so thought I would check in here to see how everybody be. You? How are you? Still brewing?

Never been better! I’m still brewing, but not as often. Found this new method though where you don’t boil and ferment at cabinet temperatures. Way less work and comes out just as good as anything else. (May not be as good as bush lite though) Lol!

On topic!
IMG_0004.JPG

Never been better! I’m still brewing, but not as often. Found this new method though where you don’t boil and ferment at cabinet temperatures. Way less work and comes out just as good as anything else. (May not be as good as bush lite though) Lol!

On topic! View attachment 611109
Sounds hype

Back