What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like a tap takover from the gasping for life "Friendly Friends" thread original crew. Like a gang of wild rabied rabbits! [emoji16]

OT: Sample HB prior to bottling for shipment.

It's like a tap takover from the gasping for life "Friendly Friends" thread original crew. Like a gang of wild rabied rabbits! [emoji16]

I was thinking the same thing. [emoji23] OT: Water

Yeah, only this time there’s none of the friendly off topic banter. Man, those were the good ol’ days...

On topic:
IMG_0004.JPG

Count yourself one of the fortunate ones. Somethings you just can't unremember.

But do you want to? Really?

ec53551a3e152c7a8a1d2ef79a6fc784508587029cc52639d0d09c913694a9d1.jpg

Whiskley.
1549491938324~2.jpeg

Hey boss, you still cardboard tube fighting?? :D

You know it, brother! Going on 6 years here soon, got my 1st dan (black belt) back in August or something like that. Competed in Dallas and Iowa City since I've been around... no major wins, however. I moved up into the Dan divisions since and the competition is the real deal.

Interesting choice of reading:confused:

A beloved children's classic, to be certain.

Almost forgot, I'm drinking water right now, so I'm on topic.

It's like a tap takover from the gasping for life "Friendly Friends" thread original crew. Like a gang of wild horny rabbits! [emoji16]

FIFY

We're like a bunch of bad pennies.

No...herpes. We're like herpes.

Horny rabbits with hair pies.

My HB west coast ipa
Bittering: Magnum
Flavor/Aroma: Medusa, Huell Melon, & citra
View attachment 611058

How much Munich in that beer?

No leg = No likes

Having this now
20190206_172422.jpeg

First time [micro] kegging, and I think I've figured it out...well, kind of anyways. The beer (Apricot Clouds) is carb'd ... I guess that's all that I can ask for. The house also smells a bit funny...

Not sure why I'm drinking this early, but at 2.5% who gives a poopy?
View attachment 611014

Are you toasting spent grains?

Yeah it’s go time, ya feel me? If I’m tryna get #smizzacked tonight imma have to pick up the pace

IMG_8163.jpg

Latest posts

Back