What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB ESB

IMG_4893.JPG

Straight to ale monkeynaut IPA! Great stuff. Believe it or not it's 45 degrees in central Florida!
IMG_20181212_223934087.jpeg
1544673701407~2.jpeg

On a side note to my fellow beer drinkers. My wife bought me a nice wooden display of the USA (birthday present for me) and it has a spot for a beer cap in each state. Do you all have any recommendations on a bottle cap opener that minimizes the impact on the cap? I’m sure I could be careful with what I have and make it work, but thought I would ask for input and suggestions. Thanks and cheers!
I use this, they work very well. I have two, but I use them so much that I will get the version with the steel insert next.

https://gropener.com

New keg of Sea Hag requires a quick pour into my glass. Cheers.

IMG_7214.JPG

I saw three bottles of CBS today for $28 each. Meh. Not happening.

I was pleasantly surprised we are now getting Modern Times here in CT.

New keg of Sea Hag requires a quick pour into my glass. Cheers.

View attachment 602261

I saw three bottles of CBS today for $28 each. Meh. Not happening.

I was pleasantly surprised we are now getting Modern Times here in CT.
Cheers back at ya! Cutting down tree that's all mangled in neighbors utilities. Just love wood, dont you? [emoji39]
20181213_144059.jpeg

On a side note to my fellow beer drinkers. My wife bought me a nice wooden display of the USA (birthday present for me) and it has a spot for a beer cap in each state. Do you all have any recommendations on a bottle cap opener that minimizes the impact on the cap? I’m sure I could be careful with what I have and make it work, but thought I would ask for input and suggestions. Thanks and cheers!

If you're careful opening it you should be able to find a socket the same size as the inside of the cap. One or two hits with a hammer on a garage floor with a cloth under the cap should do it.

I’ll take mesquite. [emoji23]

Two more pours of Hag (thanks for this awesome glass, Sir).
View attachment 602277
View attachment 602279

Deciding what’s next.
You like it a little rough and harsh...I see how you roll!! [emoji6]

Surprisingly, no utilities were harmed in the making of these pictures. HB Berliner Weiss and the no maple maple ipa.

20181213_154104.jpeg
20181213_170259.jpeg

HB Vanilla Porter while kegging a Belgian Stout.

I have just under 4 full kegs in the kegerator (one keg is 3/4 full) and this Belgian stout will sit in the keg out in the garage “lagering” until the next tap opens. I haven’t been this on top of my pipeline in years. I’m hoping to squeeze a brew day in brew Christmas too!!!!!

IMG_1913.JPG

Latest posts

Back