What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liquid lunch.

IMG_6969.JPG

@PianoMan You know, when you are done that my backyard could use some love. On the up side, it is much smaller than yours so you should be in and out pretty quickly. Meanwhile, I have copious amounts of beer at your disposal and a couple of lap cats to keep you company. Oh, and it's not hot at all this time a year! It's really a win-win for you!!

@PianoMan You know, when you are done that my backyard could use some love. On the up side, it is much smaller than yours so you should be in and out pretty quickly. Meanwhile, I have copious amounts of beer at your disposal and a couple of lap cats to keep you company. Oh, and it's not hot at all this time a year! It's really a win-win for you!!
Sounds awesome! Give me a bit, need to inform the wife I'm "going out for a pack of cigarettes"...

HB Peach Mead 12%
20181128_155730.jpeg

HB Graff. I’ve made this at least once a year for the past 13 years. I’ve always used Fuggles.

The last few years I’ve tried using different “C” hops in BrandonO’s recipe, and it’s totally combining apples and oranges....and not very good.

This year I went back with Fuggles and I’ll never stray again.

IMG_1602.JPG

Finally found some of this stuff...me likey.
I know this isn't hard to come by for most of y'all, but I've had a buger of a time...turns out the local Specs had some.
Really looking forward to my clone now.
Should be brewing this weekend.View attachment 599984
It's only been around here for a few years. I was quite excited when I could finally get it easily

Cider tasting: Trader Joe's spiced cider, house apples with cider yeast, and house apples with no yeast. I juiced the house apples so yeast buggies were on skin.

The house apples without yeast came out damn clear, bubbly with very little apple flavor. Great for day drinking at like 6%! Win! But it lost out to the house cider with cider yeast...somehow the cider yeast maintained MORE apple flavor than no yeast at all, also cloudier.

Mind blown!!!!
IMG_20181128_184154.jpg

Oh, I also made pizza. And yes that my friends is spam :)
IMG_20181128_182811.jpg

IMG_20181128_184728.jpg

Back