What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe. Makes sense for the scale. No one wants to deal with draining that much pb...

I want to make a pb something, but am having a hard time convincing myself extract is ok to use.
I've done powder in secondary and it just clumps up although was tasty. Another brewer said he adds just after boil and doesn't have that problem. I'd like to taste an extract pb stout before committing myself.

After 4 pints of sea hag. I need a water.

View attachment 588057

IMG_0513.JPG

I need some water too while I whip dinner together.

Tonight’s line up. Steak tips, Shrimp and beers!!!!

I asked my wife today to pick me up a 4 pack of Congress St and a couple of bottles for my cellar, (she works up the secret stairs)....she also came home with a 4 pack of Heady and a 4 pack of Focal......she’s a keeper!!!!

View attachment 588073
Nice line up, jelly!

More porch bomb beer. Also a nitro and my 1st Peach Berliner Weisse, purposely flat. I'll correct that next time.
20180913_174518.jpeg
20180913_174809.jpeg
20180913_175903.jpeg

I thought this beer was fantastic. Wish they would tell me how they achieve the pb flavor. It's a secret unfortunately...:(
Maybe this is a hint. Maybe I just had a bad batch. I wasn't overly impressed after hearing of everyone rave of it. Maybe it was the plastic cup :/ It tasted more burnt to me with just a hint of PB.

Golf and beers - check
Put FOTD trade together - check
Get Cantillon Zwanze tix online- check
Now to relax - check

Hop bomb Trillium Perm 62 triple IPA. Like biting into a hop cone

View attachment 588088

You get tickets for the Armsby Abbey Zwanze day?

And I have a feeling you and I will have some stuff in common for this round of FotD [emoji848]. Trill will be floating around this tread in the near future [emoji12]

Yes. You going?

I can’t. I thought about it but I’m going to Sebago beer fest at the end of the month, so I have to pick and choose my adventures, we have a 6 month old. But.....Clutch is playing the Palladium on Oct 25th and I’ll be crushing Hill Farmsteads’ pre show there for sure!!!

I can’t. I thought about it but I’m going to Sebago beer fest at the end of the month, so I have to pick and choose my adventures, we have a 6 month old. But.....Clutch is playing the Palladium on Oct 25th and I’ll be crushing Hill Farmsteads’ pre show there for sure!!!
Love Sebago. Didn't know there was a beerfest up there. Most of the Cantillon is still on tap days afterwards. Even the day of you can get get pours outside the tent without paying for tickets. I crushed the oyster bar in the 90 degree tent tho.

I was split on whether to Zwanze at Armsby or Trillium last year. Glad I did Armsby. They had some Suarez on tap that was at the level of Cantillon.

Good choice. I’m not a fan of the Canton location at all. Way to long lines. 10oz pours. High prices. I’m curious to see the new Farnsworth location.

Love Sebago. Didn't know there was a beerfest up there. Most of the Cantillon is still on tap days afterwards. Even the day of you can get get pours outside the tent without paying for tickets. I crushed the oyster bar in the 90 degree tent tho.

Yeah. The last Saturday in September is a complete sh*t show at Point Sebago. My buddy has a place and it’s beer, bbq, fire pits, golf carts, and Black Sabbath all weekend. It’s pretty awesome

Good choice. I’m not a fan of the Canton location at all. Way to long lines. 10oz pours. High prices. I’m curious to see the new Farnsworth location.
Buying bottles at Canton hasn't been that bad for me but the pours line have been bad. The Armsby Zwanze lines were long. You basically bought a pour and went to the back of the line to start all over again. You'd finish your pour just as u got to the front. The secret is to get enough people to buy bottles.

Latest posts

Back