What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss playing cribbage.

The only time that I get to play is when family visits. It was my grandfathers favorite game. I got a tattoo yesterday symbolizing my grandparents with a cardinal and 29 written in French. Perfect hand.

IMG_1539.JPG

Whoops. Was going to be an extra in FotD.....but’s it’s not really local to my neck of the woods ....so down the hatch it goes View attachment 587744

A lot of times the extras I toss into the FotD and some of the offers are from out of town when I travel for work. The last one I participated in I think the offer had mainly out of state beers. [emoji6]

The only time that I get to play is when family visits. It was my grandfathers favorite game. I got a tattoo yesterday symbolizing my grandparents with a cardinal and 29 written in French. Perfect hand.

View attachment 587730

Got a tater plant for my Mom a monthish ago (not deceased) and apparently a bruise I didn't know of, doh!

Attachments

• IMG_20180911_161459.jpg
    IMG_20180911_161459.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 41
just to get this out of the way, all beer is beautiful.
Anyway, no picture needed because it's not carbed and looks like really black tea, I had a Dragon's Milk clone. Not too shabby considering that's it's early in the game.

Coffee and protein. Leaving California in a couple hours. Had a blast but gained like 10lbs!

Shout out to all the East Coast Members. Please take this storm seriously. That Harvey (Houston 2017) was aweful and I had damage 200 miles inland in Austin. Be safe!

20180912_064815.jpeg

Back