What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yard bird and Mosaic Promise.
IMG_2268.JPG

Buffalo wild wings had $2 tall Sam Adams NEIPAs and Breckenridge mango mosaics. Had a bunch of those. Home now to watch the evening games in my basement.
aviary-image-1536512589164.jpeg
IMG_20180909_175146.jpeg

image.jpg
Pounded too many yesterday so I wasn't going to drink today but my liver insisted.... so some of these....

Well we drove right by it. Parents mentioned how popular it is. We ended up at Rose next to Libertine. Never been impressed.

View attachment 587522
I've only been to Taco Temple twice. Kind of pricey but a lot of food for the money. I was satisfied both times. Libertine is a nice Brewery for their sours, and a bit scenic. Another spot for grub up that way is Bayside Cafe. Hope you're enjoying your visit

image.jpeg

HB NEIPA. @lawdawg Sam's is pretty good, good head retention good flavor. My HB is a little more bitter and SA is just as fruity, without going crazy. Hope that helps, I think most would say it is pretty drinkable.

I couldn't find Hofbrauhaus Okoberfest beer this year so I'm drinking Paulaner and Warsteiner. The Paulaner is better; the Warsteiner is good too but it has a "malt liquor" edge to it that I can't quite put my finger on and the Paulaner doesn't have it. (the Paulaner is dangerously drinkable for a beer almost 6% ABV) Festbeir is a style that I don't think I have the equipment nor skill to brew myself, so I enjoy the commercial versions while they are available and fresh :)

Back