What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Lime/Gin Gose..so happy found a few more bottles
20180418_172830_Film1.jpg

Boxing Bear’s The Red Glove from Tavour. Hella good, yo! Plus, that’s LBJ in the background about to wrap up a game 2 win. [emoji1316]
IMG_4428.jpg

HB Blonde Ale w/ Coffee. It turned out excellent. Got some direct advice from Mad Tree Brewing on the coffe to use. More basketball as well.
IMG_4429.jpg

And tried my mild again. So pissed off with myself. Sucked back a quart of starsan and ruined what would have been a good beer.
20180418_195144.jpg

Bruh, lengua tacos??? Bomb af!!

Ummmm, yeah. The FiL can fooking cook! Lengua, cangrejos (spelling), pulpo, asada, pescado frita, ceviche, blah blah blah.

His pulpo is fooking through the roof! Don't get that often now the in law's have split.

MiL is a pump in the kitchen as well, but she heisted most of his recipes through the years, to be fare.

Ummmm, yeah. The FiL can fooking cook! Lengua, cangrejos (spelling), pulpo, asada, pescado frita, ceviche, blah blah blah.

His pulpo is fooking through the roof! Don't get that often now the in law's have split.

MiL is a pump in the kitchen as well, but she heisted most of his recipes through the years, to be fare.

Dude, I’m in Cupertino right now. I’ll make it to your place in like, 20 minutes. Tops. [emoji12]

Honestly, I’m jelly as hell. I love a good lengua, and I haven’t had pulpo, but I’m betting I’d love it.

I have not! But I just happen to be down here this week (and next). Usually I’m up in the north bay. But I always make it down for the concours in August! [emoji16]

Go to Home in Soquel if you can, order the pulpo. That's a little trek, but they make it better than anywhere outside of the family.

Back